MY CRASH RESULTS

Started by dreth, June 28, 2005, 12:33:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dreth

x-rays were negative so i just smashed some muscles

Chuck_Norris

very nice, nothing broken is a good thing

SWAMP_DONKEY

good thing you had your shirt on ::)

NYRAPTOR

i'm probably late on this one but what happened dreth?

dreth

Quote from: NYRAPTOR on June 28, 2005, 06:38:09 PM
i'm probably late on this one but what happened dreth?

i got in a battle with a 90 foot step up and lost :o

dreth

Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on June 28, 2005, 06:24:34 PM
good thing you had your shirt on ::)

thats a big 10-4! i do have a MRI scheduled for tommorrow and i will update this around 2pm with the results

NYRAPTOR

man i saw the pics!! :o glad you walked away from that. john

qt314nfla


Hollywood

Glad to hear your OK bro! Guess I need to read up some more and see what happened. Haven't been on much the last few days.
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

dreth

im feeling a little beter and i should have the MRI results today

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

Man glad to here youre ok to ride another day
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

dreth

Quote from: BIGWORM3699 on June 30, 2005, 07:45:26 AM
Man glad to here youre ok to ride another day

me too! it wont be for atleast a month though :'(

Exmx54

Yeah good luck dreth, I wish I would have broke my ankle insted of torn the ligaments in it, hurts more and heals correctly quicker with a break. Just tape everything up and you'll be ridin in no time!  ;D

P.S. what muscles you tear?

Eworm

Thank God. You should be back in 1-2 weeks

Qdawg76

Good to hear your ok Dreth, We have been praying for you
05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

PureLogic

Glad to hear you ok dreth. The lord was really watching over you. Glad your ok and ride on brother!
[url="http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg"]http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg[/url]

dreth

thanks everyone ;) its nice to have people care! the latest is that i have a herniated disc in my lower back >:( i see a specialist next wednesday! please say a few prayers for me

T2

Already DONE, you are not going out on me yet!!!!!!! ;)
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

redneck

How far up on the ladder were you?
love that country music

Honda328i

Quote from: dreth on July 05, 2005, 10:33:21 PM
thanks everyone ;) its nice to have people care! the latest is that i have a herniated disc in my lower back >:( i see a specialist next wednesday! please say a few prayers for me

Will do, got Brandon into it too at bedtime.  I think you need to change the title to "My Amazing Healing results".  :)  Hang in there, let us know if you need anything.  ;)
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

Chuck_Norris

Quote from: dreth on July 05, 2005, 10:33:21 PM
thanks everyone ;) its nice to have people care! the latest is that i have a herniated disc in my lower back >:( i see a specialist next wednesday! please say a few prayers for me

CONSIDER IT DONE

[attachment deleted by admin]

dreth

as i sit here taking it easy for yet another day, waiting for next wednesday to hear what my future holds, i cant help but to think that ............GOD gave me this wonderful sport! why would he take it away? this happened for a reason and im just waiting for HIM to reveal it to me! I want to make my own reasons up to benifit me but that would be wrong. Im being patient this time, I want GODS answer, not mine!

thanks again for all the words of encouragement! I will keep you all informed as soon as anything changes.


                                                               fellow rider
                                                                Dreth

ATOMCRF450

HEY MAN!
You still hurtin...It sucks but don't let it get you down. The same thing happend to me like 2 years ago. I had 2 bad discs and I was feeling in the dumps like you.  I could hardly even get up from the sofa, but look at me now I'm still riding.  Don't worry man you should feel better soon.


Eworm

Quote from: dreth on July 07, 2005, 09:10:19 AM
as i sit here taking it easy for yet another day, waiting for next wednesday to hear what my future holds, i cant help but to think that ............GOD gave me this wonderful sport! why would he take it away? this happened for a reason and im just waiting for HIM to reveal it to me! I want to make my own reasons up to benifit me but that would be wrong. Im being patient this time, I want GODS answer, not mine!

thanks again for all the words of encouragement! I will keep you all informed as soon as anything changes.


                                                               fellow rider
                                                                Dreth

Will say some prayers for you man. Like I told you before bro, you will know when it's time. Stay on the ground though bro. STAY ON THE GROUND!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com