Underhills on Saturday July 2nd

Started by MuddyGurl101, June 28, 2005, 08:26:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MuddyGurl101

J.D. will order anything for any bike.

Can't wait until Saturday! For the few and far between that do not have my number it is 954-775-4133. Give me a call if you have any questions or on what time you are meeting up and where. Let me know!

See ya'll in the mud!
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

SwampRat

Looks like I didn't hurt the radiator with the limb that took out my grill last Sunday.  Rode 9 miles on Wednesday evening and no overheating.  Now I've got money for new tires  ;D

Looking forward to Saturday's play time.  We just need more women to show up to keep us guys in check.
06 F-250 4x4 PSD TowCommand
06 Weekend Warrior FS2300; Onan 4KW Genset
05 Suzuki King Quad; 27" 589's; 2.5 Warn Winch; Garmin Map76 GPS
[url="http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a126/SwampRat_/Avatars/mudriders.jpg"]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a126/SwampRat_/Avatars/mudriders.jpg[/url]

MuddyGurl101

Quote from: SwampRat on July 01, 2005, 09:44:04 AM
Looks like I didn't hurt the radiator with the limb that took out my grill last Sunday.  Rode 9 miles on Wednesday evening and no overheating.  Now I've got money for new tires  ;D

Looking forward to Saturday's play time.  We just need more women to show up to keep us guys in check.

I'll keep you men in check!  ;D
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

MrsPureLogic

Looking forward to meeting all of you out there....it's a great place to ride!  ;)

PureLogic

Everything is a go we should be getting there around the 11:00 am hour,  on Saturday.  If anybody has any questions call MuddyGurl101!
[url="http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg"]http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg[/url]

wilburz

Had a great time. There was alot of mud to be had. Nice meeting PureLogic,mrspurelogic,swamprat and Tim, oh yah and nice seeing mudgirl again. Got to see Tim take his bike for a swim. There are some deep water holes out there too.  Have a great 4th of July. Later     
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

zilla954

I had a good time.  My bike on the other hand, swallowed some water and was out of commission for a 1/2 hr.  Nice riding with everybody, we'll have to do it again. 

I'm on my way to Home Depot now, I think I'm gonna make a snorkle ;)

Tim
2005 Suzuki Eiger, 1990 lt500r,
1984 atc 200x, 1983 atc 185s
1998 zx9r, 1983 yz 490 -for sale
[url="http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y117/zilla954/eigersig2.jpg"]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y117/zilla954/eigersig2.jpg[/url]

DaKota

Had fun guys. Felt good to get muddy again.

PureLogic

The pictures are up!!!!  I hope you Enjoy!!!!!!!!!   Click Hereà http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,4421.0.html  ßClick Here
[url="http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg"]http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg[/url]

zin


I'm heading out there in the morning... I got a new Flag for Edward... couple friends from PBC are meeting me around 10:30... great PICS!! I'll make sure to take a few... Thank goodness my Kawie Floats!!

Cya in the MUD!!!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com