Main Menu

shock?

Started by rzr ridr, May 18, 2010, 06:14:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rzr ridr

when they say adjust the preload on shocks do they mean tighten those nuts on top of the springs?Im trying to stop my rzr from nose diving when I jump.help me out ;D
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

Paul_S

Quote from: rzr ridr on May 18, 2010, 06:14:18 PM
when they say adjust the preload on shocks do they mean tighten those nuts on top of the springs?Im trying to stop my rzr from nose diving when I jump.help me out ;D

We'll take a look at your jumping style tomorrow. We will be there about 2pm till 7pm.

rzr ridr

thanks paul ;D yee haw
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

DALEQUAD

Quote from: rzr ridr on May 18, 2010, 06:14:18 PM
when they say adjust the preload on shocks do they mean tighten those nuts on top of the springs?Im trying to stop my rzr from nose diving when I jump.help me out ;D

i dont know if you can stop them from nose diving... the weight front to rear.... it is very nose heavy, i drove one a yr or so ago that was completely set up for racing and it would be nose heavy. you can control the pitch a little while in the air with throttle control, just like a dirt bike or quad, nose down.... give it gas
[url="//floridaatvriders.com"]FLORIDAATVRIDERS.COM[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com