Saltsdale Sand Drags July 23rd

Started by Smoknbanshee, June 27, 2005, 09:13:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1fastltr450

dummies dont know how  to use their brakes
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

Hoosier Daddy

I did use them... but i only have back brakes....
I just kept going ... and going...and going..
As i was sliding up to it I actully thought... "damn, am i going to stop?... whats on the other side of that mound?...this isnt going to be good..." 8)

thanks to weed boy gary (fastltz2) for  pullin up those field weeds for us to be able to see the track!!
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Quad32x

Dont  you  mean  Richard  Weed  ware ? ;D ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Hoosier Daddy

I git it!! now that is some funny $hit right there!!!!

garys gonna get even you know?
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Smoknbanshee

you guys are killing me.....you three tools are everyware....ware, hopefully the shutdown area is done by the next race....i am praying..
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

Hoosier Daddy

#30
MAN JASON I WISH I LIVED CLOSER TO YA. I WOULD RENT A BOBCAT FOR THE DAY AND HELP OUT! IT WOULD BE SMOOTH AS GLASS. 8)


I HAVE BEEN TRING TO DITCH THOSE TWO TOOLS BUT THEY ARE LIKE TICKS, I THINK I HAVE TO BURN THEM OFF MY A$$ TO GET RID OF THEM!!! ;D ;D  :o
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

1fastltr450

I guess thats kinda how you are on Jason's azz like a tick, (man Jason I wished I live closer I woud rent a bobcat and make it as smooth as glass) that is not going to help you get 1st next month go work on your bike and make it faster. Next month at saltsdale it is going to look like a freight train coming though cut, smoke, then ware all got there heads up the others azz
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

Hoosier Daddy

ohh i got some new things in the works (OK not really :-\)...... you just wait and see... i just want to help so i dont end up over the bars down at the end....
You might want to wear some goggles because the dirt will be slinging in your face just like last time... you might want to put the bottle on that yellow beast of yours... ;) ;) ;D ;D ;D
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Quad32x

Dang  smoke , Id  watch  out  for  ole  Ware. :o   Sounds  like  he  may  have  been  hanging  out  with  that  gaydirt  fellow !!! :o ;D ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Hoosier Daddy

Quote from: Quad32x on June 30, 2005, 03:23:44 PM
Dang  smoke , Id  watch  out  for  ole  Ware. :o   Sounds  like  he  may  have  been  hanging  out  with  that  gaydirt  fellow !!! :o ;D ;D

YUCK!!!!! I dont go that way.. thats for SURE!!!! hee bee jeebes!!!
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

HillKiller

   This has got to be the funniest thread I have read and a great way to pass the time while at work. Smoke, I wish I could have been better competition for ya on that first run. We should have grudged before everyone packed up. Oh and don't let Chris whine too much, he doesn't have ANY front brakes!
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

Hoosier Daddy

dang, my own brother just threw me down the stairs.... :-\ :'(
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

HillKiller

  That's what you get when you don't bring me that video!!!
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

Quad32x

Heck , whats  so  surpriseing  about  that ? :-\   We  would  ALL  toss  ya  under  the  bus !!! ;D ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Smoknbanshee

aww, just got back from taking a ware and whipping my quad32x....this thread is killing me...my stomach hurts from laughing soo dang hard....everyone is gonna be confused...we were argueing with each other a few months ago, now you guys are making comments about us be queer...honestly though, quad32x and fastltz are not right...you guys are perverted...
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

Quad32x

Becareful  when  wipeing  after  taking  a  big  ole  Ware  cause  the  paper  might  tear  and  you  could  get  some  cutngrs  on  your  finger !!! ;D ;D   And  as  for  whipin  you  quad32x , use  BOTH  hands  so  you  can  cover  ALL  that  length !! ;D ;D ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

HillKiller

[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

Hoosier Daddy

man! now its just plan getting GROSS!!!!
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

450R_Matt

Man... I love it when this shizzit gets going. Iz got something to crack up about durring the day. Quad32, do you kiss your boyfriend with that mouth?  :-* :-*  lmao  :D
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

HONDALILMAN

Well I hope I do half way decent at hazelhurst  ::) july 16th Git rrrrr done$$$$$ ;D ;D ;D

Quad32x

Quote from: 1fast250r on June 30, 2005, 07:09:52 PM
Man... I love it when this shizzit gets going. Iz got something to crack up about durring the day. Quad32, do you kiss your boyfriend with that mouth?  :-* :-*  lmao  :D
LOL !!! ;D    Just  wait  till  I  see  you !!! ;D ;D ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

YAMAHONDAMAN

hey Gary !!!  Madonna Kissed in the Mouth !!! :-) 
and ALSO ... he was pulling WEED'S Cause "THEY" DIDN'T MOW !!!!!   Travel TWO HUNDRED MILES to see TWO FT. WEED'S !! Nothen Against Nobody ...I'm Sure with the $ "They" Made,They will Take Care of "US" Racer's NEXT TIME !!   ;)...GIT IT "LiL" Corne !!!!!    B B B B BRRAPPPPP!
1985 Tri-Z w/ 1986 plastics, turbo crank, PWK 39mm Keihin carb, custom 12" aluminum s/ arm, Skat Trak 22x11x8 Tauler Haulers on 11" wide rims, lots of stainless, lots of aluminum...Powder Coated Frame,etc,,,,NOTHING STOCK !!!!

HONDALILMAN

HEY Ronnie you are going to have to get a bigger motor for salts beacause smoke is streching it out to 300ft. :P GIT IT RAGGGG!  Plus I forgot  to say sweet pics. :) see ya!

535banshee

HEY GUYS THIS JEFF FROM NAPLES. I HAVE SOME NEW TIRES COMING FOR MY BIKE BUT WONT HAVE THEM FOR NEXT RACE. GOT SOME JETTING TO DO ON THE BOTTOM END ALSO. HOPE TO BE THERE FOR THE NEXT RACE BUT MIGHT NOT HAPPEN. WE WILL BE THERE FOR SURE FOR THE FOLLOWING RACE. GREAT PICS

BANSHEE-BOY TONY FARROW

535banshee come on up to hazelhurst this month its going to be a good race some of the fla folks are coming up . Iwant to see how those bikes do on the timming systems. I heard a lot about them. from the pics they look nice.Pocket Change Racing comes up every month from panama city beach fla. them boys sure have some bad a$$ bikes. well halloorr back.
Wicked Racing TEAM    [url="//www.341dirtdrags.com"]www.341dirtdrags.com[/url]