RACE BARTOW MOTOCROSS 7/30!!!

Started by atvaltz, July 24, 2005, 09:01:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ride1Rob

#25
Quote from: trx#9 on August 01, 2005, 01:49:31 AM
We need to support the different tracks in this area or they will close. fartow is great and all but your never going to get fast riding one track, other track to consider is mulberry and sandmountain.  All I'm saying is spread it around.


I've been trying to get a couple of guys to do this for awhile now. They're simply stuck on riding Bartows track :-\. Too bad they don't open on thursdays anymore or I'd hit it this week. Went on the website and they've posted more pics of the track... Looks awsome!!! How were the jumps? Any ruts?
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

trx#9

I guess your talking about lakeland. It wasn't that bad the ruts were average its harder pack than fartow and does get nearly as rutted. the jumps are ok they  don't change through out the day which is good. there all pretty safe, there's a little step up which is a little hard to do. give it a romp ride1rob!
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

atvaltz

well bartow is close to me thats why we ride bartow

i dont know how much more mx racing i will be doing any how  :-\

i might try some xc out this year and  run the sm series



i guess there is alot of guys coming out this sat  for the race  at bartow
my cousin is riding my honda.He hasnt rode since april so that should be intersting  to see.

i would race this week but i just cant take another migrane i had 2 already this week from riding, >:(  its getting old fast
1 word   suzuki     nough said