ryc bike with first ride on new tires

Started by crom A zone, April 12, 2010, 11:04:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crom A zone



found fish on my skid plate and yes i put him back in water








it was a blast let me no what u think
2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

EIGER-MUDDER

love the shoes ;D ;D   damn  30''   want bees  lol 
THE DEEPER I GO THE MORE SHE LIKE'S IT


suzuki eiger
08 grizzly 700  6' lift with 30''shoes

crom A zone

2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

XtremeH18

Nice pics!!!...  ;D     I will upload mines soon too!  ;)


Ps... I found a frog in my skid plates.. I threw him in our bonfire!! LOL!!!...   >:D

r6realtor

looks awesome man, nice job setting it up!
2011 Polaris Ranger Pursuit camo 800
27" radial outlaws, diesel wheels 2"emp lift, FTD roof, multi mount winch

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 700 EPS

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 550

2009 yamaha raptor 700

crom A zone

2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

Anoriginal

I think the lime green crocs are magically pimplicious!

Seriously though, the bike looks good and it looks like you had a good time.
One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.

crom A zone

yes was amazing weekend   and lime green rocks ;)
2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com