Jets Florida Outdoors Closing Satuday at 6 pm Forever

Started by zman03, April 02, 2010, 09:00:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zman03

Jets Florida Outdoors on sw 97 ave and 40st Miami closing sat HUGE SALE!!!!!! on everything!!!
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

foreman1

#1
Hate to see it go , been there for ever it seems.
Pre-internet , I used to buy my hunting license there every year on June1st and you'd run
into folks you'd only see once a every year.
I suspect Bass Pro in Doral is partialy responsible for their demise and the fact that their
prices never were the best . I could never buy a rifle from there because they were always
priced higher than anywhere else .
Still .....it was a bit of land mark in south florida and will be missed.
NRA BENEFACTOR LIFE

WarRifles.com
Live Free or Die
"When there is no way out - Find a way further in."
Continental E-185

zman03

Youve gotta pin it to win it!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com