NEW COMPUTER

Started by BUNKBLASTER, June 26, 2005, 09:47:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BUNKBLASTER

 I FINALLY GOT A NEW COMPUTER SO I CAN POST PICS NOW

[attachment deleted by admin]
1992 BLASTER MINE
2003 Z400MY WIFES
JUST MARRIED AUG,28 2004
BABY GIRL BORN ON MARCH 12 2005 6.5LBS 19"

TRX450R_Racer

Nice! I love new stuff.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

Yamaha72

whats up I was the kid at blockbuster that you saw riding the DS650
2003 Yamaha Raptor 660

2005 Ford F-150

BUNKBLASTER

Quote from: Yamaha72 on June 28, 2005, 09:45:53 PM
whats up I was the kid at blockbuster that you saw riding the DS650
oh hey whats up did you guys stay long.
1992 BLASTER MINE
2003 Z400MY WIFES
JUST MARRIED AUG,28 2004
BABY GIRL BORN ON MARCH 12 2005 6.5LBS 19"

Yamaha72

only about another hour then the cops came and kicked us out.
2003 Yamaha Raptor 660

2005 Ford F-150

TurboBanshee_kid

New to the Engine 421cc Cheetah Cubs that are fully race ported, Hot Rods 4mm Stroker Crank, Ricky Stator fly wheel and 200watt stator also timing plate is at +5, NOSS Head with 17cc domes, V force 3 reeds and 36mm MIKUNI Flat Slide carbs

Moose

Nothing like a new PC.

Nice pic by the way.
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

BUNKBLASTER

Quote from: Yamaha72 on June 30, 2005, 02:43:24 PM
only about another hour then the cops came and kicked us out.
HEY THE BLASTER I HAVE HAS A VITOS SUPER STOCK, PISTON 20 OVER, FMF POWER CORE 2,DEGREE KEY,JETTED,UNI FILTER, ITP T9'S 10X10 REAR 10X5.5 UP FRONT, MAXIS RAZORS 20X11X10 REAR 21X7X10 FRONTS, DMP GRAPHICS, DG GRAB BAR,AND A AC BUMPER. WHEN I GET SOME MORE FREE TIME I'LL POST SOME PICS.LATER
1992 BLASTER MINE
2003 Z400MY WIFES
JUST MARRIED AUG,28 2004
BABY GIRL BORN ON MARCH 12 2005 6.5LBS 19"

BUNKBLASTER

1992 BLASTER MINE
2003 Z400MY WIFES
JUST MARRIED AUG,28 2004
BABY GIRL BORN ON MARCH 12 2005 6.5LBS 19"

Yamaha72

thats cool... thats preety much what I got on my Blaster
2003 Yamaha Raptor 660

2005 Ford F-150

Yamaha72

Here's some pics of Mine

[attachment deleted by admin]
2003 Yamaha Raptor 660

2005 Ford F-150

BUNKBLASTER

1992 BLASTER MINE
2003 Z400MY WIFES
JUST MARRIED AUG,28 2004
BABY GIRL BORN ON MARCH 12 2005 6.5LBS 19"