HogWaller on sunday,any body going?

Started by firemanjim, March 28, 2010, 12:39:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

firemanjim

over
proud member of the Mudd Butt Mafia
lookin for members in Jax area

birddog76

 Wish I could make it ,maybe next trip will meet up.
rzr 800 5" SATV Lift, snorked , 31" Laws on ss108"s.

montel

hello guys it good to ride up there do cop come around

Dixie Normous

Quote from: montel on March 29, 2010, 04:54:58 PM
hello guys it good to ride up there do cop come around


Why do ya ask....Are ya "Wanted"? Im a cop and I ride up there...do I need to keep an eye out for ya??? ha ha
09 Camo TRX500 Foreman
2" Perfex Long Travel Lift Kit
HomeDepot Snorkel
28" Outlaws
HMF Utility Exhaust
Dyno Jet Kit

birddog76

Did ya'll make it out , if so how was it. Did you find all the trails in back.
rzr 800 5" SATV Lift, snorked , 31" Laws on ss108"s.

montel

some time good too play safe when you have cdl