Great racing @ Bartow this past weekend

Started by Ride1Rob, March 16, 2010, 05:21:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ride1Rob

Seems like every week more and more quads are turning out to race  ;) . 4classes with at least 8 on the gate in each class. Here are a couple of the classes.

Mini Quad race http://www.youtube.com/user/Ride1Rob?feature=mhw4#p/a/u/1/yc5kd7r96Ho

Quad Am race http://www.youtube.com/user/Ride1Rob?feature=mhw4#p/a/u/0/RPE4kgMp1hc
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

jayman

I went as a spectator and yes it was some close racing in the 450 class.  Wayne brought it in the vet 30 class. 
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

Ride1Rob

Wayne is getting pretty darn good at this MX stuff. I couldn't get their race as Jam was on the gate right behind them. Not sure why the ran full size quads and then Minis  ??? Wish I were off for this weekends race.
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

miniquad8

i actually had a great time,thanks for posting the videos rob.jam looked great ,very comfortable at bartow.....cam had a blast banging with kyle,im very proud of his ability at 12 yrs old ;D ;D
cam covil#8
04 dade city unlimited mini quad 2nd place
05 dade city unlimited mini quad 1st place
05 gnc mx 70 production 3rd place
06 gnc mx 70 shifter national champion(round 3,5,6,7,8,9,11 winner)
06 dade city quad youth 1st place
06 gncc round 1,4 winner

Ride1Rob

You should be Tracy! I thought he was 15ish and recently found out he was only 12. THAT'S JUST SICK! lol You've done a great job with him and he's a very down to earth kid.
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

greenmachine

Cam is only 12, all I can say is WOW :o He is well advanced ahead of his age.
Man I wish we could have made this race.