It's thunderin outside

Started by Ida_Mann, June 25, 2005, 08:43:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ida_Mann

here in the middle of ONF,,,,first time I've heard thunder all day.

60+ miles of riding mostly to myself since everyone else was run off by the "forcast" of rain all weekend.

where's that smiley with the tounge sticking out?

:P

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

jwscroll

Sorry to hear that mate. Next time you need a ridin partner hit me up. Love riding in Ocala, even in the rain.
Hold
On
Not
Done
Accelerating

jjamesbar

i ride rain or shine. i cant understand why someone would drive 2-3 hrs to go riding, get there and its raining then turn around and go home. i rode during one of the hurricanes last year, it was great.

jeff
keep doin what your doin your gonna get what you got

jwscroll

Ithink IDA live closer than that, lucky dog.
Hold
On
Not
Done
Accelerating

wilburz

Wish I could have been there to ride!!

Rain = No Dust!!
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

Ida_Mann

there was so little rain that by the end of the day on Saturday,,,,I was actually kicking up some dust on the trails.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

jwscroll

On the trips I've made to ocala it always rained hard core on sat night, bad enough to abandon the tents for the truck. Made for great riding the next day though.
Hold
On
Not
Done
Accelerating

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com