Bartow Saturday

Started by 01ZX12R, February 17, 2010, 02:24:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

01ZX12R

K&K Motorsports 
Full Spectrum Racing
06' YFZ450  #12
08' KFX450  #21
08' LTR450   #132

KFXracer13

#713  ATP 450R
"The Champ"

racingbroke

Samantha #19
McGrath Race Team

01ZX12R

Well we had a great turn out last night. Them little minis were battling like crazy they had some good racing going on.

Ryland keep up the good work.
Jam keep your head up and start looking forward, you got it in you you can do it.

K&K Motorsports 
Full Spectrum Racing
06' YFZ450  #12
08' KFX450  #21
08' LTR450   #132

Ride1Rob

thank you mr wayn

That was Jam Wayne lol. If I can get him to be alil more aggressive on passing  :(  lol.It was an awesome turnout last night. Racing was good in all classes but that mini class was sick! DC this weekend and Wayne you guys should come out.
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

01ZX12R

Jam just keep telling yourself " I know I can "

Let me see whats going on next weekend. Justin's 17th birthday is Tuesday, so I know he will want to go ride somewhere. Never been to DC, how is the track compaired to what we have been running at Bartow.
K&K Motorsports 
Full Spectrum Racing
06' YFZ450  #12
08' KFX450  #21
08' LTR450   #132

RTR_380/450R

How was the big boy classes last night?

jt
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

01ZX12R

I think 12 or 13 of us.

With of course Kyle and Brandon out front...

K&K Motorsports 
Full Spectrum Racing
06' YFZ450  #12
08' KFX450  #21
08' LTR450   #132

RTR_380/450R

Nice turnout. When there are no Dade or SSQSA races, then they will
probably continue to have a good turnout.
I will be out there when I heal up.

jt
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com