Florida motorcycle endorsement punishments

Started by bike_den, January 31, 2010, 06:18:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bike_den

Hello I was wondering...what is the punishment for riding a street bike without the endorsement...I just moved here and havn't got a job yet...I'm broke...and I know that the rider training course costs $200  I have insurance on my bike.. I just havn't been able to get the money to take the course yet...what is the punishment for riding without the endorsement even tho I do have insurance

yfz122

I'd bet it's the same punishment without insurance.
Next thing you know they'll take my thoughts away

Baileygunns

Did you have an endorsement from the state you moved from? It will transfer when you redo your license. Make sure you point it out to them when you get a new one. When I moved from NH and made sure they transferred it to my Florida lic. No class needed...

wheelie_boy

05 kx 250f

Rare Earth Rider

Cost my wife $400.00
Mud Milisha Lets Ride
Polaris Ranger 700 XP
4000 LB Gorilla Winch
UNI Air Filter
"Super Tip" clutch Weights
30" ITP Mud Lites
Dobeck Performance TFI
AMB Manuf. 2" lift
Side mount tool box
Plywood Roof LOL
Team performance clutch

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com