Thunderbowl Management

Started by jayman, January 28, 2010, 08:23:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jayman

The new Manager of T-Bowl is RJ Ellis...his cell number is 352-288-0036

He has lots of plans for the track and wants to get us TT/Flat Track quads back.  I told him that most of whom I have spoke to either have sold or gone to MX racing.  He did say that we can arrange races anytime and the winners get cash not trophies.....

I think that he has a lot to do to get the track back to the way Brady had it...but he said he will get it right.  You can practice anytime on the track Tuesday-Sunday and gates open at 12pm.  Cost is $15 per rider no gate/spectator fees.

The way I see it is that we have someone wanting to give us a place to go have some fun.  This is costing him a lot of money for us to have the opportunity.  We all supported Brady when he managed the track and most are still very loyal to Brady.  Now that someone is stepping back up to the plate we should try to support him as well.  I told RJ that he needed to get on the site and start promoting Thunderbowl.

I hope that we will start having TT/Flat track races there soon and have the commitment from the riders that Brady had a few years back.

RANT OVER........................
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

Gulley421

  Hey Thunderbowl Management,
    Is it too much to ask if you all could put a roof over the track... <nanaparty>
Just kidding! Looking forward to racing there on Feb. 20th. See ya there
                                             Scott Gulley #421 Quad
*2009 SDTA Pro/Am Champion*

Scott Gulley Customs
Wicked Scare Productions Inc.
Outpost Cycles

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com