Newbie from Jax, Fl.....

Started by Dixie Normous, January 28, 2010, 12:18:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xchief1320

#50
PM sent Ole Nasty..

Dixie Normous

a group of us are going to mudmuckers the 28th and 29th, if ya wanna tag along?
09 Camo TRX500 Foreman
2" Perfex Long Travel Lift Kit
HomeDepot Snorkel
28" Outlaws
HMF Utility Exhaust
Dyno Jet Kit

Ole Nasty

If I am not working I'll try and tag along.
2011 Yamaha Grizzly 700, Snorkeled, Racked, Clutched and Lifted 29.5" OL2s, 2" spacers all around.

2009 Polaris Sportsman 500 HO, Racked and Snorkeled, UNI filter, 27" Zillas
My Youtube Channel: [url="http://www.youtube.com/user/OleNasty79?feature=mhee"]http://www.youtube.com/user/OleNasty79?feature=mhee[/url]

Dixie Normous

We ride motoplex, mudmuckers, and hastings. We can keep ya posted when we ride if ya want us to?
09 Camo TRX500 Foreman
2" Perfex Long Travel Lift Kit
HomeDepot Snorkel
28" Outlaws
HMF Utility Exhaust
Dyno Jet Kit

patches206

Quote from: Dixie Normous on January 06, 2011, 04:17:56 PM
We ride motoplex, mudmuckers, and hastings. We can keep ya posted when we ride if ya want us to?

Motoplex is a big ????????????????? :'(
(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

Dixie Normous

we willbe going to mudmuckers on saturday early morning and will be down there all day if anyone wants to join in. Give me a call and we can meet up prior to leaving if anyone wants to follow us down. We usually meet at chick fill a on JTB and Philips Hwy. I'll post a time when it gets closer. I am estimating around 7am.
233-7076
09 Camo TRX500 Foreman
2" Perfex Long Travel Lift Kit
HomeDepot Snorkel
28" Outlaws
HMF Utility Exhaust
Dyno Jet Kit

MedicMudder

we was gonna go this Sat  did not know they was closed we might try to go to Waycross this Sat we ride 4x4 s luv to play in the mudd My name is Tony gemme a call (904)463-5586
Never forget 343.
2004 500 SPM
My son is a United States  Marine. :):) Semper Fidelis.
Proud member of the Mudd Butt Mafia
    VAMPIRES SUCK BLOOD TO LIVE, POLITICIANS DO IT CUZ THE ENJOY IT!!!!!!

Dixie Normous

Quote from: MedicMudder on January 19, 2011, 02:26:10 PM
we was gonna go this Sat  did not know they was closed we might try to go to Waycross this Sat we ride 4x4 s luv to play in the mudd My name is Tony gemme a call (904)463-5586

come and go to mudmuckers with us this coming saturday the 29th?
09 Camo TRX500 Foreman
2" Perfex Long Travel Lift Kit
HomeDepot Snorkel
28" Outlaws
HMF Utility Exhaust
Dyno Jet Kit

abrady

i will be there so give me a call.
o9 550 H1, mudlites

Dixie Normous

Quote from: abrady on January 23, 2011, 03:33:35 PM
i will be there so give me a call.

will do, shoot me your # again....when are you guys heading down?
09 Camo TRX500 Foreman
2" Perfex Long Travel Lift Kit
HomeDepot Snorkel
28" Outlaws
HMF Utility Exhaust
Dyno Jet Kit

ShortBusHEMI

#60
Hope I'm not grave digging a thread here, but I just picked up a leftover 2008 Honda TRX450r this weekend and am looking for somewhere to ride and others to ride with. So if anyone is up for some riding next weekend let me know and I'll try to meet up. (I have some things to do saturday morning, but should be free in the afternoon and free all day Sunday)

I've done some riding and I must say this thing is a complete beast. A lot more power than I anticipated, I love it.
08 TRX450ER

strubby

Quote from: ShortBusHEMI on February 14, 2011, 12:07:14 AM
Hope I'm not grave digging a thread here, but I just picked up a leftover 2008 Honda TRX450r this weekend and am looking for somewhere to ride and others to ride with. So if anyone is up for some riding next weekend let me know and I'll try to meet up. (I have some things to do saturday morning, but should be free in the afternoon and free all day Sunday)

I've done some riding and I must say this thing is a complete beast. A lot more power than I anticipated, I love it.

Where are you located?

Hey guys, is the Hastings place any good for sport riding? It's less than an hour from me, but I know you guys like mudding and stuff. What about the other places you've been talking about? I'm near Daytona, and have a buddy who lives in Jax, right off Beach Blvd.
'13 Scrambler 850 LE
'15 RZR 900 S
'15 RZR XP1000 Highlifter (SOLD)
'12 RZR XP900 LE (SOLD)
'08 Outlaw 450 MXR (SOLD)

ShortBusHEMI

08 TRX450ER

06grizz

Hey short bus.

Do you work at a dodge dealer as a mechanic?  I think I seen you on one of the dodge forums.

ShortBusHEMI

haha. why yes i do. i use to be on DTW, don't hardly post there anymore, prolly been a couple years since i've been on.
08 TRX450ER

MedicMudder

hey guys we go to Hastings all the time lots of mudd now (I havent been) lately,friend went yesterday lotzz of mudd :):).Yes there is good trails for riding to.We go to Ga. its called the sandbox here look it up. My bikes are tore up now,but im getting them fixxed as I can.Keep in touch with me. 8)
Never forget 343.
2004 500 SPM
My son is a United States  Marine. :):) Semper Fidelis.
Proud member of the Mudd Butt Mafia
    VAMPIRES SUCK BLOOD TO LIVE, POLITICIANS DO IT CUZ THE ENJOY IT!!!!!!

xchief1320

Hastings has plenty for sport riders too. I ride a sport and have a blast there, Just can't be scared to get dirty..


strubby

Thanks for the info guys.

Medic - I dunno how I missed the Sandbox thread in the past but I'm definitely planning a trip in the near future, looks like a blast on the sports.

Cheif - I ride 5A all the time, not too afraid to get dirty!! Haha. As long as there are fun trails for the sports too, it'd be worth a trip. I'm tired of riding the same places, and lots of my buddies are getting back into the sport... finally.
'13 Scrambler 850 LE
'15 RZR 900 S
'15 RZR XP1000 Highlifter (SOLD)
'12 RZR XP900 LE (SOLD)
'08 Outlaw 450 MXR (SOLD)

ShortBusHEMI

Quote from: xchief1320 on February 15, 2011, 07:16:08 AM
Hastings has plenty for sport riders too. I ride a sport and have a blast there, Just can't be scared to get dirty..

Well I'm down to ride this weekend, I'm free after about 1 or so on saturday
08 TRX450ER

xchief1320

A few of us sport riders are thinking about either Sandbox or Hard Rock this weekend. Not sure where just yet though. Heard Hard Rock shut down the Rollercoaster to atv's If so that take alot of the fun away from that place for us. Going to start a thread to see if anyone knows if that's true or not..

ShortBusHEMI

dumb question, but where is hard rock?
08 TRX450ER

xchief1320

Ocala
www.hardrockmx.com

But that place is out and we won't be going there anytime soon. The best part (rollercoaster) is closed to atv's now.

boo-v

I live on the westside of Jacksonville, trying to find people and places to ride too, anyone going out soon?

mikecarson

cant believe Auggiebog is closed,,wasnt the best place to go for atv's but it was close :-\

Dixie Normous

We are going to mudmuckers this coming weekend if anyone wants to go down and meet up....we will be doing alot of riding....the night riding is the best, we will be doing alot of that this weekend.
09 Camo TRX500 Foreman
2" Perfex Long Travel Lift Kit
HomeDepot Snorkel
28" Outlaws
HMF Utility Exhaust
Dyno Jet Kit