Newbie from Jax, Fl.....

Started by Dixie Normous, January 28, 2010, 12:18:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dixie Normous

Hey fellas, wanted to let ya know that I recently purchased an 09' foreman and a 09' trx90 for my son. Always looking for people to ride with. We are usually out at the Regency area and millcreek road playing. Feel free to hit me up if anyone wants to ride 233-7076 cell.

09' foreman
26" ITP Mudlites xl
Perfex Long travel lift kit (on order)
09 Camo TRX500 Foreman
2" Perfex Long Travel Lift Kit
HomeDepot Snorkel
28" Outlaws
HMF Utility Exhaust
Dyno Jet Kit

luke1221

Hey, Ive been out to ridding regency since before they even started construction, when there was still trees and some trails. Just be carefull, they are getting really uptight about everything. I found a new place off kernan, right behind and beside kernan middle school. reply me for more info.

Dixie Normous

If you are talking about where they are doing that construction...we have been out there too. My boy loves it out there, he like riding the hills out there. I am going to be installing my lift kit hopefully friday night so I can go try it out on saturday morning somewhere. Let me know if you want to ride...maybe we can hook up somewhere, its always good to ride with someone that can pull ya out of being stuck! ha ha

As far as the regency area...I was told by the guys at the honda shop that the owner was actually cool about people riding out there now...we have been out there 3-4 times in the past 2 weeks without issues. Actually there has been other wheelers out there too.

D.
09 Camo TRX500 Foreman
2" Perfex Long Travel Lift Kit
HomeDepot Snorkel
28" Outlaws
HMF Utility Exhaust
Dyno Jet Kit

06grizz

Dixie

You could always drive a little and go to www.hogwallermudbog.com   It is only about an hour from jax.  I live out at julington creek and this is where we usually go.  Its in palatka.  They have about 600 acres of trails for atv's and utv's.

Dixie Normous

I am up for riding anywhere...hit me up when ya head there sometime and I'll be there. I have truck and trailer.....will travel. A few of us are going to the place just above Waycross next weekend (2/6/10) ....
09 Camo TRX500 Foreman
2" Perfex Long Travel Lift Kit
HomeDepot Snorkel
28" Outlaws
HMF Utility Exhaust
Dyno Jet Kit

MedicMudder

Hey guys there is a place near HASTINGS OFF 207 IT Is a blast out there going today if you guys wanna ride gimmy a call (904)463-5586 see ya
Never forget 343.
2004 500 SPM
My son is a United States  Marine. :):) Semper Fidelis.
Proud member of the Mudd Butt Mafia
    VAMPIRES SUCK BLOOD TO LIVE, POLITICIANS DO IT CUZ THE ENJOY IT!!!!!!

06grizz

Dixie and Medic

We are heading out to hog waller next weekend as they are having a large event so while we are not riding the trails we can watch the mud trucks in the truck pit.  The great thing about this place is they keep the trucks off the trails and they trucks use the pit.  They also have an atv pit. 

renmus

http://mudmuckers.com/
Bunnell,  what, maybe about an hour south of you. 

Dixie Normous

Quote from: 06grizz on January 29, 2010, 05:45:14 PM
Dixie and Medic

We are heading out to hog waller next weekend as they are having a large event so while we are not riding the trails we can watch the mud trucks in the truck pit.  The great thing about this place is they keep the trucks off the trails and they trucks use the pit.  They also have an atv pit. 

Heading to the Ga. spot next weekend, will definately hit the other spots soon though. I thought my lift kit was gonna be here today but the postman let me down!!!!
09 Camo TRX500 Foreman
2" Perfex Long Travel Lift Kit
HomeDepot Snorkel
28" Outlaws
HMF Utility Exhaust
Dyno Jet Kit

birddog76

06grizz should be out at hogwaller also will have to meet up and ride.
rzr 800 5" SATV Lift, snorked , 31" Laws on ss108"s.

Keeter

Quote from: Dixie Normous on January 28, 2010, 12:18:08 AM
Hey fellas, wanted to let ya know that I recently purchased an 09' foreman and a 09' trx90 for my son. Always looking for people to ride with. We are usually out at the Regency area and millcreek road playing. Feel free to hit me up if anyone wants to ride 233-7076 cell.

09' foreman
26" ITP Mudlites xl
Perfex Long travel lift kit (on order)
I grew up there. Rode Regency back in 85-86. 
2019 Can Am 850 XMR

firemanjim

Regency rider here also,been to mudmuckers and Hastings ,both are awesome,Medicmudder and I ride usually but always looking for more,if you see the Green Kawi give me a holler....
proud member of the Mudd Butt Mafia
lookin for members in Jax area

Dixie Normous

yeah, i was out there today with my boy playin around...had some fun. I have a camo foreman if ya ever see me out there.
09 Camo TRX500 Foreman
2" Perfex Long Travel Lift Kit
HomeDepot Snorkel
28" Outlaws
HMF Utility Exhaust
Dyno Jet Kit

Little redneck girl

Wow its been awhile since I've been on this site.My husband is in the coast guard and we move alot.We now live in yulee florida and used to live in middleburg,we are getting to know the area but haven't rode here ever,we always trailer our bikes down south.It would be great to meet and ride somewhere near home.Any suggestions???
650 CanAM

mikecarson

hello to all..my name is Mike and Im new to this site..I just recently picked up an 05 polaris predator 500 and Im looking to go riding somewhere relatively close to jax...ideas??..Im seeing regency on here alot but where?..I have family in new berlin(north side)..also I do need a helmet if anyone knows where I may find a nice used one..I can paint it to match..good day!!

Dixie Normous

Hey Mike, the regency area is pretty cool, the owner of the property came by yesterday while we were all riding ind stated that if we stayed on the northern 225 acres it was fine with him if we rode as much as we wanted to out there. He was pretty cool with everyone riding out there and there was approx. 8-10 people riding out there, a good mixture of atv's and bikes were going at it....there is also a place in palatka that everone is speaking of too. Next weekend a few of us are heading to Ga on Saturday if anyone wants to tag along.
Also, no helmet is required for regency area....not sure about Ga? Cycle gear on beach blvd is a good source for inexpensive helmets if ya need one.
09 Camo TRX500 Foreman
2" Perfex Long Travel Lift Kit
HomeDepot Snorkel
28" Outlaws
HMF Utility Exhaust
Dyno Jet Kit

mikecarson

hey that sounds good..where is this at in regency?Im comin from mandarin..Ima come out next weekend for sure..

Dixie Normous

Mill Creek rd area.....take monument north 2-3 streets and go left until you run into the sand area...you're there!
09 Camo TRX500 Foreman
2" Perfex Long Travel Lift Kit
HomeDepot Snorkel
28" Outlaws
HMF Utility Exhaust
Dyno Jet Kit

mikecarson


firemanjim

when you guys are ready for a ride we need to head out to Hastings,awesome riding
proud member of the Mudd Butt Mafia
lookin for members in Jax area

MedicMudder

Hey Dixe,you don't need a helmet in Ga,or Hastings we have a blast at both places.If w get the rain that we are posedto get Ga prob be to wet to ride
Never forget 343.
2004 500 SPM
My son is a United States  Marine. :):) Semper Fidelis.
Proud member of the Mudd Butt Mafia
    VAMPIRES SUCK BLOOD TO LIVE, POLITICIANS DO IT CUZ THE ENJOY IT!!!!!!

birddog76

what type of riding is there in hastings.
rzr 800 5" SATV Lift, snorked , 31" Laws on ss108"s.

flrancher

supposedly there is all types of riding in hastings, although I havent been yet. I am going to try and meet up with another member at regency today to ride for a little bit

rinconpete

Medic and dixie heading out to Regency for a couple of hours to meet up with flarancher would like to meet you guys too if interested. will be there shortly after lunch.
Ride every day like its your last!

06 RINCON GPSCAPE
05 GMC w/6inch FABTEC lift sitting on 36in MT's
RRPOA MEMBER

ArcticCat

Anybody riding tomorrow? Jacksonville area. Where at and when?

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com