Durhamtown trip questions

Started by flt mech, January 26, 2010, 06:45:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

flt mech

Some friends and I are planning a trip to Durhamtown for the first time.  We are looking at the last week in March or the first week in April.  I was wandering what the weather is like that time of year, and any other info on the place is appreciated.

shogun323

Durhamtown is my favorite place. Weather should be great but I would keep an eye on it. The rain there sucks. That clay becomes slick and is a &^%$# to clean off.
"An armed society is a polite society." ~Robert A. Heinlein

686RAPTOR

i think their website tells you the weather. not sure though

hsi579

Durhamtown is awesome, I agree though with the clay. I still am cleaning mine off. They have pressure washers there but they need a really good scrub down after.