Another golfer dies using a golf cart! They should be banned too dont you think?

Started by lswjth2, January 24, 2010, 06:32:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AintSkeered

2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

Mudneck

[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

Chillinthemost

If you catch me on a golf course, then I might as well be dead, because the day that chasing a ball around a field sounds like fun, put a bullet in me please.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

rdbrumfield

Come on now.  I say lets get more out there on the greens.  Leaves more room on the trails for us.

gearhead400

Quote from: Chillinthemost on January 30, 2010, 09:32:26 PM
If you catch me on a golf course, then I might as well be dead, because the day that chasing a ball around a field sounds like fun, put a bullet in me please.

hahaha, I use to say the same thing, now i'm going tomorrow. I think the only reason i like it is because i'm better than my good buddy thats been playing a lot longer. i'm crazy competitive.

how do you die on a golf cart? honestly, a club cart doesn't go fast enough to get you into any trouble unless you are looking for it. Like those few that drove off a cliff!
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

Chevy1500z71

i havnt dies yet in a 50hp golf cart lol. how on earth can an electric golf cart get you killed.

gearhead400

Haha, yeah ever since you posted that vid, I've been itching to take my father-in-laws broken down g-cart and throw a snowmobile engine in it.
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

Chevy1500z71

Quote from: gearhead400 on February 07, 2010, 10:49:25 AM
Haha, yeah ever since you posted that vid, I've been itching to take my father-in-laws broken down g-cart and throw a snowmobile engine in it.

lol, i almost forgot how much fun that thing is. its been collecting dust with flat tires in the corner of the garage for ages. i finally decided to dig it out of the garage and i took it out to the local riding spot yesterday and had a blast, the day ended with blowing the tire off the rim tho.

TRX450R_Racer

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com