QUAD RIDERS/ WHO'S COMING TO JASPER JAN. 30TH

Started by Gulley421, January 19, 2010, 02:18:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gulley421

 Hey everyone,

  Its time to show our love and support to our sport. I would just like to see who will showing up at Jasper to race. I would hate to make that drive and only have two quads show up. I know a few are down and waiting on parts but what about the rest?
  Its a new year and a new season, so lets dust them quads off and get them to the track.     That includes you Pee Wee riders too.....

                                 Hope to see you all on the track
                                                     
                                                         Scott Gulley #421

*2009 SDTA Pro/Am Champion*

Scott Gulley Customs
Wicked Scare Productions Inc.
Outpost Cycles

Gulley421

  I got a head count of 3 quads and 1 peewee.  ????????????????
*2009 SDTA Pro/Am Champion*

Scott Gulley Customs
Wicked Scare Productions Inc.
Outpost Cycles

cj

Quote from: Gulley421 on January 20, 2010, 09:16:29 AM
  I got a head count of 3 quads and 1 peewee.  ????????????????

we are going,1 open ,1 peewee.
John with the red and white 250r #211 wants to go.
WHO ELSE ?

Gulley421

  Is over night camping allowed at Jasper? And also, what time are the races going to start at Jasper? Just trying to plan ahead. Thanks
*2009 SDTA Pro/Am Champion*

Scott Gulley Customs
Wicked Scare Productions Inc.
Outpost Cycles

cj

Quote from: Gulley421 on January 21, 2010, 05:57:26 PM
  Is over night camping allowed at Jasper? And also, what time are the races going to start at Jasper? Just trying to plan ahead. Thanks

camping is allowed,gates open at 3:00 ,practice at 4:00 racing starts at 6:00, atleast that the way it was   !!

WJDTRI

Quote from: cj on January 21, 2010, 06:23:21 PM
Quote from: Gulley421 on January 21, 2010, 05:57:26 PM
  Is over night camping allowed at Jasper? And also, what time are the races going to start at Jasper? Just trying to plan ahead. Thanks

camping is allowed,gates open at 3:00 ,practice at 4:00 racing starts at 6:00, atleast that the way it was   !!

cj is correct. e mail with flyer and info goes out tonight
Ward
SOUTHERN DIRT TRACK ASSOCIATION
2008 SDTA Vintage Class State Champion
Sponsors: Cahill's Yamaha Tampa/Rogue Amusements Tarpon Springs/Express Cigars Tarpon Springs/Vintage Hotshoe/Pit Posse Motorcycle Accessories/Triple T Ministries Racing
[url="http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos"]http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos[/url]

Gulley421

   Anymore takers for Jasper.  <sofa peeky> Stop hiding and come out and race..lol
*2009 SDTA Pro/Am Champion*

Scott Gulley Customs
Wicked Scare Productions Inc.
Outpost Cycles

derek330

were gonna be there but im not going to race. scott is going to run his 350R.  see everyone there.
2010 SDTA OPEN CLASS CHAMP!
        > Mystic Motorsports<
     The innovators not the imitators!   
     <Performance 2-stroke engines>
     3 TIME open class championship engine
      builder and tuner.

WJDTRI

SOUTHERN DIRT TRACK ASSOCIATION
2008 SDTA Vintage Class State Champion
Sponsors: Cahill's Yamaha Tampa/Rogue Amusements Tarpon Springs/Express Cigars Tarpon Springs/Vintage Hotshoe/Pit Posse Motorcycle Accessories/Triple T Ministries Racing
[url="http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos"]http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos[/url]

Gulley421

 The one about the picture? I found a picture of my second race, when Brady had a few of us Quad guys trying to pack down the track after a day of rain. Its not bad looking, I'm just up in the loose stuff. It was also back before my custom quad paint job....lol   I send it to you to see if it is useable
*2009 SDTA Pro/Am Champion*

Scott Gulley Customs
Wicked Scare Productions Inc.
Outpost Cycles

WJDTRI

What is your number and color of your quad. I may have a pic......just don t know it is you. You know you quad guys all look alike :)

WJ
SOUTHERN DIRT TRACK ASSOCIATION
2008 SDTA Vintage Class State Champion
Sponsors: Cahill's Yamaha Tampa/Rogue Amusements Tarpon Springs/Express Cigars Tarpon Springs/Vintage Hotshoe/Pit Posse Motorcycle Accessories/Triple T Ministries Racing
[url="http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos"]http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos[/url]

Gulley421

I know I know, #421  I have an orange and black kawi and all black gear. It at least makes me look fast...lol    I'm usually behind Dave Ware somewhere, waaay behind.
*2009 SDTA Pro/Am Champion*

Scott Gulley Customs
Wicked Scare Productions Inc.
Outpost Cycles

4-stroker-ace

    I would love to start racing we you all this weekend, but I will be out of town this weekend. I should be coming back to Florida late Saturday, so maybe I will time it just right to stop and watch you all at Jasper. I want to see my competition, if there is any....just kidding...kind of...
                             Good luck
                                         Will
To Be The Best, You Have To Beat The Best....So Come And Get U Some.....#4

Gulley421

Quote from: 4-stroker-ace on January 27, 2010, 02:24:45 PM
   I would love to start racing we you all this weekend, but I will be out of town this weekend. I should be coming back to Florida late Saturday, so maybe I will time it just right to stop and watch you all at Jasper. I want to see my competition, if there is any....just kidding...kind of...
                            Good luck
                                        Will
Hopefully you can make it to Thunderbowl on the 20th and experience your competion first hand. Whats your favorite thing to look at? I will be sure to put a picture of it on my back so you can stare at it while you are on the track...LOL    just kidding...kid of...
                            Seeya out there Will,
                                           Scott #421    
*2009 SDTA Pro/Am Champion*

Scott Gulley Customs
Wicked Scare Productions Inc.
Outpost Cycles

cj

Quote from: Gulley421 on January 27, 2010, 02:37:05 PM
Quote from: 4-stroker-ace on January 27, 2010, 02:24:45 PM
   I would love to start racing we you all this weekend, but I will be out of town this weekend. I should be coming back to Florida late Saturday, so maybe I will time it just right to stop and watch you all at Jasper. I want to see my competition, if there is any....just kidding...kind of...
                            Good luck
                                        Will
Hopefully you can make it to Thunderbowl on the 20th and experience your competion first hand. Whats your favorite thing to look at? I will be sure to put a picture of it on my back so you can stare at it while you are on the track...LOL    just kidding...kid of...
                            Seeya out there Will,
                                           Scott #421    

As long as you put it on your back, he might see it,if he's fast enough, just don't put it on the front of your chest protector ,or quad,that's going to be covered in roost !! :box.gif

Gulley421

#15
Quote from: cj on January 27, 2010, 11:57:41 PM
Quote from: Gulley421 on January 27, 2010, 02:37:05 PM
Quote from: 4-stroker-ace on January 27, 2010, 02:24:45 PM
   I would love to start racing we you all this weekend, but I will be out of town this weekend. I should be coming back to Florida late Saturday, so maybe I will time it just right to stop and watch you all at Jasper. I want to see my competition, if there is any....just kidding...kind of...
                            Good luck
                                        Will
Hopefully you can make it to Thunderbowl on the 20th and experience your competion first hand. Whats your favorite thing to look at? I will be sure to put a picture of it on my back so you can stare at it while you are on the track...LOL    just kidding...kid of...
                            Seeya out there Will,
                                           Scott #421    

As long as you put it on your back, he might see it,if he's fast enough, just don't put it on the front of your chest protector ,or quad,that's going to be covered in roost !! :box.gif

:L I know, I hate when I get covered in roost from lap riders....lol
*2009 SDTA Pro/Am Champion*

Scott Gulley Customs
Wicked Scare Productions Inc.
Outpost Cycles

derek330

you 4 stroke guys are funny! :R  everybody knows 2 strokes are  :king.gif
2010 SDTA OPEN CLASS CHAMP!
        > Mystic Motorsports<
     The innovators not the imitators!   
     <Performance 2-stroke engines>
     3 TIME open class championship engine
      builder and tuner.

WJDTRI

Quote from: Gulley421 on January 27, 2010, 12:57:36 PM
The one about the picture? I found a picture of my second race, when Brady had a few of us Quad guys trying to pack down the track after a day of rain. Its not bad looking, I'm just up in the loose stuff. It was also back before my custom quad paint job....lol   I send it to you to see if it is useable

still waiting..... >:D

SOUTHERN DIRT TRACK ASSOCIATION
2008 SDTA Vintage Class State Champion
Sponsors: Cahill's Yamaha Tampa/Rogue Amusements Tarpon Springs/Express Cigars Tarpon Springs/Vintage Hotshoe/Pit Posse Motorcycle Accessories/Triple T Ministries Racing
[url="http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos"]http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos[/url]

cj

Quote from: derek330 on January 28, 2010, 10:31:16 AM
you 4 stroke guys are funny! :R  everybody knows 2 strokes are  :king.gif

Derek you picked the wrong smiley, it's ( two strokes are )  :J  ,if your going to sit in the Kings court you could at least wear the correct attire  ;D.

Gulley421

Quote from: WJDTRI on January 28, 2010, 11:21:54 AM
Quote from: Gulley421 on January 27, 2010, 12:57:36 PM
The one about the picture? I found a picture of my second race, when Brady had a few of us Quad guys trying to pack down the track after a day of rain. Its not bad looking, I'm just up in the loose stuff. It was also back before my custom quad paint job....lol   I send it to you to see if it is useable

still waiting..... >:D


Oops! I forgot, got distracted by my kids.
*2009 SDTA Pro/Am Champion*

Scott Gulley Customs
Wicked Scare Productions Inc.
Outpost Cycles

Gulley421

Quote from: cj on January 28, 2010, 11:25:48 AM
Quote from: derek330 on January 28, 2010, 10:31:16 AM
you 4 stroke guys are funny! :R  everybody knows 2 strokes are  :king.gif

Derek you picked the wrong smiley, it's ( two strokes are )  :J  ,if your going to sit in the Kings court you could at least wear the correct attire  ;D.


   GOOD ONE! rolback1
*2009 SDTA Pro/Am Champion*

Scott Gulley Customs
Wicked Scare Productions Inc.
Outpost Cycles

derek330

Quote from: cj on January 28, 2010, 11:25:48 AM
Quote from: derek330 on January 28, 2010, 10:31:16 AM
you 4 stroke guys are funny! :R  everybody knows 2 strokes are  :king.gif

Derek you picked the wrong smiley, it's ( two strokes are )  :J  ,if your going to sit in the Kings court you could at least wear the correct attire  ;D.

true dat! 8)
2010 SDTA OPEN CLASS CHAMP!
        > Mystic Motorsports<
     The innovators not the imitators!   
     <Performance 2-stroke engines>
     3 TIME open class championship engine
      builder and tuner.

Scott270r

Anybody know if the rain is going to let us race? I heard today possible 90% all day, but I sure hope not.

I might be the only one out there, but if all goes as planned, 2-strokes won't be getting laughed at....... ;)
1998 GFTL Open Pro Champion
2006 SFTL Open Class Champion

......Thanks Derek

Mystic Motorsports - 3 Time Champions....Congratulations Derek on a great 2010 season!!!

[url="http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg"]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg[/url]

WJDTRI

Quote from: Scott270r on January 29, 2010, 01:30:58 AM
Anybody know if the rain is going to let us race? I heard today possible 90% all day, but I sure hope not.

I might be the only one out there, but if all goes as planned, 2-strokes won't be getting laughed at....... ;)


Hey Scott
    Are you on our e mail list. The info below went out last night
Ward


Good Evening All

       The rain weather once again is not looking favorable for this Saturdays race. We are watching the weather reports and will be in close contact with the track owner starting tomorrow. Please watch your e mail closely and message boards if you visit them. In addition, you may call any of the three members of the SDTA to confirm.

As we say...."CALL BEFORE YOU HAUL"

Sincerely
Ward Jones






SOUTHERN DIRT TRACK ASSOCIATION
2008 SDTA Vintage Class State Champion
Sponsors: Cahill's Yamaha Tampa/Rogue Amusements Tarpon Springs/Express Cigars Tarpon Springs/Vintage Hotshoe/Pit Posse Motorcycle Accessories/Triple T Ministries Racing
[url="http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos"]http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos[/url]

Gulley421

 :tsktsk.gif   Rain, Rain stay away, come around after Saturday!!!!PLEASE,PLEASE......PLEASE 
*2009 SDTA Pro/Am Champion*

Scott Gulley Customs
Wicked Scare Productions Inc.
Outpost Cycles

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com