What the Hell.........

Started by trx#9, January 09, 2010, 07:31:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

trx#9

It's snowing in florida....................................................... :P
<nanaparty> <nanaparty> <nanaparty> <nanaparty> <nanaparty> <nanaparty> <nanaparty> <nanaparty> <nanaparty> <nanaparty> <nanaparty> <nanaparty> <nanaparty> <nanaparty> <nanaparty> <nanaparty> <nanaparty> <nanaparty>
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

FORDFANZ

I NEED MUD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Turboderf

break out the snowmobile ....lets make a snowman .... iam still waiting for the snow to come to west palm beach ps its snowing here but by the time its hits the ground its water  :'(

Mudneck

All fun and games unless your in the agriculture industry.....Fuel prices up,food prices up.........Yes it will be cool to see but we will be paying for it.

Now Im going to put the snow chains on the Rhino ::)
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

FORDFANZ

it  snowed  in  tampa  this  Am 
I NEED MUD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

renmus

It sounds cool, until you thinkjk of the farm losses and what we will be paying for vegetables in the near future.
Had a call that it is snowing in Winter Haven.  I am at RR and it is butt cold here.

NYRAPTOR

it was sleeting here in new port richey this morning. ice was building up on my windshield.

Sleazy_Rider78

Just remember to not eat the yellow snow.
[url="//www.myspace.com/mlatcham"]www.myspace.com/mlatcham[/url]
Stolen: 2003 Yamaha YZ250F. Moto XXX graphics, Pro Taper handlebars, black Excel rims.  Pics of bike in Stolen ATV Watch Forum.
[url="http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html"]http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html[/url]

AintSkeered

Fruits and veggies are over-rated. I won't miss em for a few months.
2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

buythisatvstuff

Quick someone call Al Gore and tell about this inconvenient truth  rolback1 rolback1
"Our government is too big, and it spends too much".......Ronald Reagan

Anything resulting in more government control is unacceptable.

Looking forward to change...........in 2010 and then in 2012 !

trx#9

Quote from: buythisatvstuff on January 09, 2010, 10:50:29 PM
Quick someone call Al Gore and tell about this inconvenient truth  rolback1 rolback1
We will still be above the yearly average in temperature Einstein.....  :N
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

IXIswamperIXI

I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

NYRAPTOR


DALEQUAD

Quote from: trx#9 on January 10, 2010, 03:37:46 AM
Quote from: buythisatvstuff on January 09, 2010, 10:50:29 PM
Quick someone call Al Gore and tell about this inconvenient truth  rolback1 rolback1
We will still be above the yearly average in temperature Einstein.....  :N

did you read that on Al Gores little invention, something he called the internet :dunno.gif

:L :L
[url="//floridaatvriders.com"]FLORIDAATVRIDERS.COM[/url]

FORDFANZ

it  snowed  yesterday  in  South  Lakeland
I NEED MUD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

trx#9

Quote from: DALEQUAD on January 10, 2010, 09:57:42 AM
Quote from: trx#9 on January 10, 2010, 03:37:46 AM
Quote from: buythisatvstuff on January 09, 2010, 10:50:29 PM
Quick someone call Al Gore and tell about this inconvenient truth  rolback1 rolback1
We will still be above the yearly average in temperature Einstein.....  :N

did you read that on Al Gores little invention, something he called the internet :dunno.gif

:L :L
No, but I heard Bush reclaimed it and  renamed it "internets".... rolback1 rolback1 rolback1
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

big-daddy

Have proof of Global Warning  8)


















I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

buythisatvstuff

Quote from: trx#9 on January 10, 2010, 03:37:46 AM
Quote from: buythisatvstuff on January 09, 2010, 10:50:29 PM
Quick someone call Al Gore and tell about this inconvenient truth  rolback1 rolback1
We will still be above the yearly average in temperature Einstein.....  :N

Guess you haven't used Al's internet to read up on some of the hacked  emails where the scientists conspire to obscure the truth.  ::)

I know, you were busy at the Pickle  ;)
"Our government is too big, and it spends too much".......Ronald Reagan

Anything resulting in more government control is unacceptable.

Looking forward to change...........in 2010 and then in 2012 !

trx#9

Quote from: buythisatvstuff on January 10, 2010, 07:20:11 PM
Quote from: trx#9 on January 10, 2010, 03:37:46 AM
Quote from: buythisatvstuff on January 09, 2010, 10:50:29 PM
Quick someone call Al Gore and tell about this inconvenient truth  rolback1 rolback1
We will still be above the yearly average in temperature Einstein.....  :N

Guess you haven't used Al's internet to read up on some of the hacked  emails where the scientists conspire to obscure the truth.  ::)

I know, you were busy at the Pickle  ;)
Must be the heat from the internets lines melting those ice caps...... ;)
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

buythisatvstuff

Quote from: trx#9 on January 10, 2010, 07:53:06 PM
Quote from: buythisatvstuff on January 10, 2010, 07:20:11 PM
Quote from: trx#9 on January 10, 2010, 03:37:46 AM
Quote from: buythisatvstuff on January 09, 2010, 10:50:29 PM
Quick someone call Al Gore and tell about this inconvenient truth  rolback1 rolback1
We will still be above the yearly average in temperature Einstein.....  :N

Guess you haven't used Al's internet to read up on some of the hacked  emails where the scientists conspire to obscure the truth.  ::)

I know, you were busy at the Pickle  ;)
Must be the heat from the internets lines melting those ice caps...... ;)


I'll say it again - I recall not too many years ago the hype was the next ice age. I guess they thought melting polar ice caps would be more profitable. I'm sure if the ice caps were melting old Al wouldn't have a several thousand dollar per month electric bill as surely he would lead by example and use less electric. That's kind  of like Bill Clinton preaching fidelity   :D
"Our government is too big, and it spends too much".......Ronald Reagan

Anything resulting in more government control is unacceptable.

Looking forward to change...........in 2010 and then in 2012 !

trx#9

Quote from: buythisatvstuff on January 10, 2010, 09:44:15 PM
Quote from: trx#9 on January 10, 2010, 07:53:06 PM
Quote from: buythisatvstuff on January 10, 2010, 07:20:11 PM
Quote from: trx#9 on January 10, 2010, 03:37:46 AM
Quote from: buythisatvstuff on January 09, 2010, 10:50:29 PM
Quick someone call Al Gore and tell about this inconvenient truth  rolback1 rolback1
We will still be above the yearly average in temperature Einstein.....  :N

Guess you haven't used Al's internet to read up on some of the hacked  emails where the scientists conspire to obscure the truth.  ::)

I know, you were busy at the Pickle  ;)
Must be the heat from the internets lines melting those ice caps...... ;)


I'll say it again - I recall not too many years ago the hype was the next ice age. I guess they thought melting polar ice caps would be more profitable. I'm sure if the ice caps were melting old Al wouldn't have a several thousand dollar per month electric bill as surely he would lead by example and use less electric. That's kind  of like Bill Clinton preaching fidelity   :D
Or Limbaugh preaching the war on drugs and Bush preaching literacy along with Cheney preaching against No bid contracts.... :o

I don't understand why you think one side is so very bad and the other side is so good, there both corrupt as hell..... >:D
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

buythisatvstuff

perhaps we should continue this in the political section  ;)
"Our government is too big, and it spends too much".......Ronald Reagan

Anything resulting in more government control is unacceptable.

Looking forward to change...........in 2010 and then in 2012 !

TNTaylor

I had to scrape ice off my windshield this morning in south Miami-Dade.  The temp in Homestead was 26. 
2006 Suzuki Vinson Camo
2007 Raptor 700

digginfool

Quote from: TNTaylor on January 11, 2010, 06:48:41 AM
I had to scrape ice off my windshield this morning in south Miami-Dade.  The temp in Homestead was 26. 

Ice in Coral Springs, too.
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."

buythisatvstuff

Saw this sign the other day  ;D

"Our government is too big, and it spends too much".......Ronald Reagan

Anything resulting in more government control is unacceptable.

Looking forward to change...........in 2010 and then in 2012 !

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com