WHAT HAPPENED TO ALL THE MUDFESTS ........

Started by FORDFANZ, December 27, 2009, 06:21:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FORDFANZ

IN  OKEECHOBEE DID THEY  ALL  SHUT  DOWN  ?????? :( :( :( :(
I NEED MUD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Patricia Pearce

#1
The Mud fest in the town of Okeechobee on Hwy 70 has not scheduled any mudfest's for this year as of now. L-Cross is West of Okeechobee and has at least one event every month and is open every Sunday. www.l-cross.com
"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"

FORDFANZ

Quote from: Patricia Pearce on December 28, 2009, 03:09:35 AM
The Mud fest in the town of Okeechobee on Hwy 70 has not scheduled any mudfest's for this year as of now. L-Cross is West of Okeechobee and has at least one evnt every month and is open every Sunday. www.l-cross.com
ya  I  ve  been  to  L cross   yall  have  a  great  event   i  was just  wondering  what  happened  to  the  one  right there 
at  posies  corner 
I NEED MUD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!