Had a Great Weekend at the Plex!

Started by OPowersports, January 10, 2010, 06:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OPowersports

Thanks Paul for hosting another fun weekend. In spite of some cold weather I had a blast.  I Have never seen so much water and mud as there was this trip. The pond was full the swamp was full and the creek trails were full and made it feel like I was taking the ATV down the Nile river. I like the new UTE play area and on top of that I counted 5 water/mud pits now. I had fun running the 450r on the new track as well and I think that was the first time I ever hit the jumps on the 7 mile loop in 3rd gear pegged, that was awesome. I don't see myself hitting the new free style ramp any time soon though. You need to post some pics of you, Matt and Bill hitting so I can see. Thanks to all who provided the BBQ it was great.
Thanks again,
Matt
750 King Quad, VDI, M109R injector, HMF swamp series, Custom Front Sheave, 2mm shim, lime green spring, 20 gram rollers, 27" swamplites, Fully Snorkeled.

Paul_S

LOL, you should have stuck around...hitting that ramp was a rush. We are going to go practice again on Wednesday...Giggles got some vids of us hitting it, and some of me doing the freaky flyer dance after hitting it.

Thanks again to everyone who braved the Arctic freeze and helped with the event. All the guys & girls who came out to race and play. Special thanks to ATV's Gone Wild, the Dirty Girls, our BBQ team, Initial Six. Thanks to Matt & Mike for getting the Arctic Cat running again (even if it was only for a few hours until I drowned it again).

I can't remember the last time we went on a night ride and I didn't come back on the end of a tow rope  :( It was definitely a few months ago.

400exhonda

paul had a great time like always see ya next weekend be there to practice with matt

Shawn

Was it cold?
Sponsored by
OUT OF CONTROL POWERSPORTS located in
St. Lucie County
772-429-0206

quads_only

[url="http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/quadsonly/l_6c3989854e8bf52cc1bed12446b3ad5dW.jpg"]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/quadsonly/l_6c3989854e8bf52cc1bed12446b3ad5dW.jpg[/url]

Paul_S

Quote from: quads_only on January 11, 2010, 12:07:13 PM
wheres these vids? 8)

Julia is going to give us a copy on wed, we will cut it into a youtube vid.  ;)

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com