Miami ATV parts shop

Started by MiamiE, December 04, 2009, 09:26:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MiamiE

Ok so I really dont want to go to Gables Motorsports. Is there any other local ATV shops that would carry a '88 TRX300 starter solenoid?
1988 Honda Fourtrax 300 4x4
25" Vampires

1988 Honda Fourtrax 300 4x4
25" Stockers

asmart82

http://www.atlashondayamaha.com/

Order it through them and put NYROC as the promo code.  They offer free ground shipping and like 15% off

zman03

Performance atv, the guys name is ray south of tamiami airport 305 235-3880
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

foreman1

Miami Auto Marine (M.A.M)
305-446-6677
Ask for Grant
I've dealt with them since the approx 1981 .
Been in the atc/atv business since the late 70's.
They were in the boat/marine repair business in the 70's and got into the atc service business
back when atc's were starting out and never changed the business name.
NRA BENEFACTOR LIFE

WarRifles.com
Live Free or Die
"When there is no way out - Find a way further in."
Continental E-185

gery350

Quote from: foreman1 on December 05, 2009, 04:07:11 PM
Miami Auto Marine (M.A.M)
305-446-6677
Ask for Grant
I've dealt with them since the approx 1981 .
Been in the atc/atv business since the late 70's.
They were in the boat/marine repair business in the 70's and got into the atc service business
back when atc's were starting out and never changed the business name.

grants a good guy. been there since i could remember........
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

MiamiE

I have used Ray at Performance ATV before. He is an honest straightforward guy. I will look into Miami Marine as they are closer. These days I do a lot of my own stuff!
1988 Honda Fourtrax 300 4x4
25" Vampires

1988 Honda Fourtrax 300 4x4
25" Stockers

zman03

Youve gotta pin it to win it!

Palmettobay_recon

R.I.P. Jeffery Raye Enriquez  9-10-93/ 5-8-09

2006 Arctic Cat 500 Manual- 28" EDL's, MSA torx, HMF, dyno jets, snorkles...blah blah

MiamiE

Just want to say Grant is awesome. I went to him today and I was impressed. Customer for life.
1988 Honda Fourtrax 300 4x4
25" Vampires

1988 Honda Fourtrax 300 4x4
25" Stockers

TNTaylor

Quote from: MiamiE on January 22, 2010, 12:38:46 PM
Just want to say Grant is awesome. I went to him today and I was impressed. Customer for life.

Where is he located?
2006 Suzuki Vinson Camo
2007 Raptor 700

TNTaylor

Never mind, I googled it.  3051 SW 28st, Miami
2006 Suzuki Vinson Camo
2007 Raptor 700

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com