Question for the ladies

Started by IXIswamperIXI, December 02, 2009, 07:17:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

IXIswamperIXI

My wife has mentioned a diamond knot collection.  Where could I find this collection?

Thanks,

Brad
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

Baileygunns

Google "diamond knot collection" and take your pick...

Every where from Sam's club to high end jewlers.

From one man to another... Google is a womens best friend.

KISSmyACE1025

hmm... how do I not know of this?

I like. someone please enlighten the boyfriend for me!
Sara #10
'05 Honda TRX450r & '05 Honda TRX400ex

Andy9933

Quote from: KISSmyACE1025 on December 24, 2009, 05:06:19 PM
hmm... how do I not know of this?

I like. someone please enlighten the boyfriend for me!

I thought you wanted quad parts????????
[url="//www.tampabayridindirty.com"]WWW.TAMPABAYRIDINDIRTY.COM[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com