5a Conditions??

Started by Air-Med, November 27, 2009, 01:50:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Air-Med

Does anyone knows if 5a still open or the conditions (muddy or dry) ???
J. Rodriguez #47
Racing Bullz Team
__________________
www.racingbullz.com

Ida_Mann

hadn't been there in a couple years, but I imagine after Friday it will be quite wet
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Surftouch

was there a  month ago, was dry as a bone, the fence line was wet, i dont imagine that a little rain storm made a big difference,. :-\ :-\

OFFSHOR

Where is 5a located?  Is it open for riding?

jocolo

not worth a 6 hrs drive from homestead

outindeltona

well i live down the road from 5a,and the dirt road leadig to my house is usually the same condition as the main trail out there is.there are 2ft deep puddles in spots,the rest is very soft.anything low lying is gonna be flooded well enough to be a mud hole

FORDFANZ

anyone  !!!!!been  there   this  week 
I NEED MUD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cocky

Rode there this past Sat it is full of mud and water if you know where to go

zman03

Youve gotta pin it to win it!

crom A zone

its right of i95 cant mis the sign that says scotsmore 5a. its just north of titusvile   zman u will love the place when its dry all sand but when its wet its under water like it is now
2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

zman03

My buddy was out ridin there yesterday and said it was pretty good and he was on a dirtbike. can you give me some streets that intersect to look it up on flashearth.com? I am going to labelle on sunday, weather permitting!
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

asmart82

No intersecting streets.  You just get off the exit and its right there.

EIGER-MUDDER

they have not close it ?
THE DEEPER I GO THE MORE SHE LIKE'S IT


suzuki eiger
08 grizzly 700  6' lift with 30''shoes

asmart82

How could they close it? It's private property.

EIGER-MUDDER

dont know thats why i was asking..  i live 1;30 away  love that place  but have not
been out there for like a year
THE DEEPER I GO THE MORE SHE LIKE'S IT


suzuki eiger
08 grizzly 700  6' lift with 30''shoes

Prowlerj

Anybody been out there recently?

Baileygunns

I was up there yesterday... Rode for about 6 hours on the 450R. Plenty of mud/water and plenty of dry trails depending on where you go.

zman03

Where did you go that you saw dry trails?  What part?
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

Baileygunns

All over... There are some puddles in the main road but I didn't find one that I couldn't go around or through. I rode the front burm, most of the way out to Maytown, out back to moose pond, the back burm... There is some single track off of the main trail on the way to maytown that we rode all the way out to 95 into that "pit".. Do you know the area? If you know it, you know where the dry stuff is.

07orlando450R

anyone been lately? how dry is it? loop trail to moose pond dry?
2007 Honda 511R The Beast
95 sportsman 4x4 2 smoke

Baileygunns

I was out there about 2 weeks ago and it was unbearably dry... I had to stop a few times because I was gagging on dust (riding in a group of 4). We haven't had much of any rain so I can't imagine it's going to be any different then that... I was thinking about hitting it up some time this weekend but not sure yet, depends how hot it it and if we get any rain. I'll be more likely to go if it rains a bit.

07orlando450R

5a is  the best when its dry, it opens up alot of trails that you normally wouldnt dare ride on any sport quad, and i usually ride alone b/c of dust when its like this, anyways no one can ever keep up with me!
2007 Honda 511R The Beast
95 sportsman 4x4 2 smoke

Baileygunns

PM me next time you go... I'll keep up.  ;)

We did get a bunch of rain the past 2 days so I'm sure the usual big puddles are there.

asmart82


asmart82


Chevy1500z71

are the main trails swamped out or just out at moose pond and the lower areas?

asmart82

It was wet all over on Saturday. The front play area was swamped, the trails had water in all the dips and moose pond area was covered. The back fence line was pretty deep in some areas. I didn't head north towards Maytown so not sure how it looks in that direction.

MOKAS

I was out sunday with some friends.. main trail had puddles.. playgrounds swamped, moose swamped, east/west fence line super deep.. north/south fence deep but still playable.
MIKEMOKAS

'06 Polaris Sportsman 800 EFI,
2in front
Highlifter clutched
Highlifter reduced

'02 Sportsman 500HO -Traded-
2in front
26in PXT Take-Offs

00 Yamaha Blaster 67.75mm Wiseco Piston, and a couple other things... Gone but not forgotten..

'96 trail boss 250.. Gone and forgotten.

abrady

Has anyone been lately? how was it and what should i look for, going this weekend.
o9 550 H1, mudlites

asmart82

I went last Saturday. It was wet but not too bad.

SMP63

Quote from: abrady on September 09, 2011, 01:38:46 PM
Has anyone been lately? how was it and what should i look for, going this weekend.


What day you going?  Thinking of heading that way myself.
Green 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
3500# winch
26" Mud Trax X/L on 14" STI's
Ricochet a-arm guards
Rev. over ride kit
3 HID light kit
3 light mod.

Uni air filters on both.

Red 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
Ricochet a-arm guards
HID 3 light kit
3 light mod.
Winch,wheels & tires still to

abrady

We will be there on saterday leving Jax at 7am. There will be a group of at least 3
o9 550 H1, mudlites

abrady

went to 5A today and there is alot of water. had a blast i will deff. make that 2 hour ride here again soon as long as its been raining. we meat an older man by the name of bob and this guy is 72 yeras old and can ride like hes 20 he showed us alot of good trials and all i have to say is when i grow up i wount to be like him.LOL
o9 550 H1, mudlites