riding near jacksonville

Started by rolling thunder, June 04, 2011, 10:01:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rolling thunder

I went to Soggy Botton mud pit today . they have mud pits trails and a creek you can swim in  It is just north of Macclenny I met the owners they are nice people. Its open next sat the 11th   If you want a nice place to ride this is the place www.sbmudpit.com me and my wife will be there the 11th hope to see you there .  CAN AMS rule    :drive.gif

Ole Nasty

I see on their site campgrounds are coming soon, were these up yet?  Was there enough facilities to accomadate a "camping with young kids and wife" weekend?
2011 Yamaha Grizzly 700, Snorkeled, Racked, Clutched and Lifted 29.5" OL2s, 2" spacers all around.

2009 Polaris Sportsman 500 HO, Racked and Snorkeled, UNI filter, 27" Zillas
My Youtube Channel: [url="http://www.youtube.com/user/OleNasty79?feature=mhee"]http://www.youtube.com/user/OleNasty79?feature=mhee[/url]

rolling thunder

so far I think we have 6 from middleburg going to soggy bottom on sat   the 11th   I think they are going to have the drag strip open   :dunno.gif  CAN AMS rule

99cobra281

#3
Sounds cool, (pretty sure you meant Sat the 9th) I sent you a PM.
Grizzly 700 - 2" Xtreme lift, 29.5 Swamp Lites, Performance ATV snorkle, Gorilla Rad. kit, 4500 lb Viper w/ Synthetic line, and Thumbuddy (best $13 ever spent)

Ole Nasty

#4
I went to Soggy Bottom Mud Pit last night and had a blast!  Between the trucks, the trails and the mud it was too much fun.  And the price was right, $10.
2011 Yamaha Grizzly 700, Snorkeled, Racked, Clutched and Lifted 29.5" OL2s, 2" spacers all around.

2009 Polaris Sportsman 500 HO, Racked and Snorkeled, UNI filter, 27" Zillas
My Youtube Channel: [url="http://www.youtube.com/user/OleNasty79?feature=mhee"]http://www.youtube.com/user/OleNasty79?feature=mhee[/url]