Whats up Paul????????

Started by Shawn, November 20, 2009, 07:12:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shawn

Are you gonna build that beginner track or what?
Sponsored by
OUT OF CONTROL POWERSPORTS located in
St. Lucie County
772-429-0206

Motoplex_Hitman

I believe he is working on it right now.
TEAM MOTOPLEX FREAKY FLYERS

Shawn

Quote from: Motoplex_Hitman on November 20, 2009, 10:06:07 AM
I believe he is working on it right now.



The only thing he is working on is riding on it because we finished it yesterday <nanaparty>  And it is sweet if i do say so myself.............yall are gonna wear the rubber off your tires doing so many laps.  8) Thanks Paul for letting me build a few more jumps ;)
Sponsored by
OUT OF CONTROL POWERSPORTS located in
St. Lucie County
772-429-0206

Raptorman_Ed

This thread is worthless without pics
08 Yamaha YFZ-450  - T-man
09 Yamaha Big Bear 400 --A.K.A. Ed 2WD
06 Dodge Mega Cab 4x4 Diesel
08 18' Cargo Trailer

lawnman58

      yea  lets  see them  pics ! c' mon
cr125  yz 250  rmz 450

Paul_S

We are about done, still have an excavator and a lowboy stuck (well parked) on the start straightaway  ;D

Thanks again for the help yesterday Shawn.

Today we dumped a load each on the 2 little jumps, to bring them up in size a little, also dumped some dirt and made back to back berms on the 2 corners that were close together (just before and just after the first jump after feature), also built a couple of large berms coming off the feature and heading to the finish line jump (both by the hole).

Moved onto the big track about 9am, gave the finish line a bunch more dirt, giving a good size landing (and larger take off face) for those that don't want to jump the whole jump. Filled in and enlarged the face of the double after the roller hill (the one before the big table), completely filled the small double down by the road (the one after the big table). Turned the double I never liked (after the big sweeper on the back straightaway-just before the final turn before the finish line jump) into a single/roller.  

I really like the new track, I gave up trying to predict what people want...but I really think it will get MUCH more action than our big track.

Quote from: Raptorman_Ed on November 20, 2009, 07:52:33 PM
This thread is worthless without pics

LOL Ed, that's why the good lord gave you those 2 colored things on the front of your noggin...so you can come see it in person.

Seriously, once the lowboy and excavator are out of the way, I will snap a few.

Jeff L

Hey Paul you gonna be around Sunday, our son Andy who just came home from Iraq is in town and we were wanting to come for the day on Sunday.   Thanks Jeff

Paul_S

Quote from: Jeff L on November 20, 2009, 08:42:58 PM
Hey Paul you gonna be around Sunday, our son Andy who just came home from Iraq is in town and we were wanting to come for the day on Sunday.   Thanks Jeff

Yes sir. For you guys it's on the house this Sunday...bout the least we could do to thank Andy for his service.  ;)

Baileygunns

Quote from: Paul_S on November 20, 2009, 09:48:49 PM
Quote from: Jeff L on November 20, 2009, 08:42:58 PM
Hey Paul you gonna be around Sunday, our son Andy who just came home from Iraq is in town and we were wanting to come for the day on Sunday.   Thanks Jeff

Yes sir. For you guys it's on the house this Sunday...bout the least we could do to thank Andy for his service.  ;)

:Clap.gif BRAVO BRAVO :Clap.gif

     That's awesome.

I need to make a trip out there... Ever time I read something about your establishment it's nothing but excellent. Good job!!!

400exhonda

PAUL TELL MATT I WANT MAKE IT TO PRACTICE WITH HIM SAT BUT I WILL BE THERE SUN
TRAVIS

Chillinthemost

YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

Andy9933

Sound great cant wail to see it,now only if I could fix my quad. lol
[url="//www.tampabayridindirty.com"]WWW.TAMPABAYRIDINDIRTY.COM[/url]

Motoplex_Hitman

Taylor, Julia, & I did a test ride on the new track yesterday.  AWESOME. Taylor was getting some air & actually made one of the jumps. Julia, who just learned to ride a sport bike a few days ago & is a true beginner loved the track, even though she was nervous at first. I had a blast, it is tight with plenty of jumps that will give you height, but has a safe landing no matter how far you go. Unless you keep overshooting the last jump in the row of three like I kept doing. I was just having so much fun I could not get off the throttle. I was also pulling off no-footers above the handlebars on the front row. If I was more flexible I could probably pull off a heelclick or 2. I then got on the dirt bike & was soon pulling off the same moves. Fact is the track is safe & gives you a lot of confidence, it will great for people learning MX, giving them a nice place to work on their skills. Of course when Julia saw Taylor up in the air it did scare her a little bit.  ;D
TEAM MOTOPLEX FREAKY FLYERS

greenmachine

sounds awesome!!
cant wait to get back up there and let Colby air out the DRR. Unfortunatley he broke the swinger on a triple that he was only supposed to double and we missed our race last night.
As was stated before..............we need some pics, maybe one from up high if possible

john450r

Quote from: Andy9933 on November 20, 2009, 11:37:19 PM
Sound great cant wail to see it,now only if I could fix my quad. lol
It will just brake again andy LOL cant wait to try out the track

Andy9933

Did you find a way to go out there?????
[url="//www.tampabayridindirty.com"]WWW.TAMPABAYRIDINDIRTY.COM[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com