December Feature Weekend

Started by Paul_S, November 13, 2009, 11:48:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul_S


Andy9933

[url="//www.tampabayridindirty.com"]WWW.TAMPABAYRIDINDIRTY.COM[/url]

TRXASAURUS

looks like its the plan  ;D woooot
check out Tampa Bay's Newsest Dirt Site...
www.tampabayridindirty.com

Motoplex_Hitman

Can't wait. It's coming up soon.  ;D
TEAM MOTOPLEX FREAKY FLYERS

TLittle

whew thats a close one for me, my daughters birthday in Sunday, luckly... so you know I'll be there cause Sunday I'm home sleeping off the crown anyway
2010 Camaro SS
Flowmaster exhaust
Cold air intake
Diablo sport Programmer
BBK Headers
503 HP

New members worst nightmare

redkaz04

My bike works and the wifey just puchased a quad...we might actually make it to our first feature weeknd!
04 Honda 480r....08 Yamaha Grizzly!

400exhonda

paul i will be there got everything fixed fenders come in today DID YOU FIX THAT SPOT IN THE TACK WHERE I TOOK OUT THAT TREE  SPECIAL THANKS TO WHOEVER STOPPED TO MAKE SURE  WAS STILL ALIVE IT WAS ONE OF THE WORST WRECKS I HAVE BEEN IN

greenmachine

unfortunately we wont be able to make it as it is the last race of Colby's season and its double points.
Everyone have fun and take a lot of pics.

Ida_Mann

I'm a maybe on this, if I came up it'd be for the day, or maybe two at most,,,,,Mr. Fixit has my 400 apart(long story) and I still have yet to bring him my genny cause I couldn't get it started last time.

and thank you again Paul for the loaner genny, it worked out great.
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

SpeedQuest

What's the price Paul?  The usual $30?  Thanks!

Paul_S

Quote from: SpeedQuest on November 24, 2009, 09:59:44 PM
What's the price Paul?  The usual $30?  Thanks!

Yes sir, this one I am going to do a daily rate of $20 or a weekend pass for $30 (kids 11 and under $15 and $20 respectively).

Members are free of course.

Here is a tentative timetable for some of the events:

11:00 am: Peewee Medley (Obstacle Course, PeeWee Mx & TT Race)

12.30 pm: Peewee Sand Drag Race.

01.30 pm: Adult No Jump MX Race

01:30 pm: Adult Sand Drag

03.00 pm: Adult XC Race

Last weekend, I was trying to talk Jeremy Lawson into the 1.30pm no jump race.....that would be very cool to compete against a very fast pro  ;D

Motoplex_Hitman

How many laps for the XCountry race?

Call Borich, maybe we can race him on the trails.  ;D
TEAM MOTOPLEX FREAKY FLYERS

bseckel

I say we run for 2 hrs for the XC  race. I need more training for the SSQSA season..

Paul_S

Quote from: Motoplex_Hitman on November 24, 2009, 10:49:17 PM
How many laps for the XCountry race?

Call Borich, maybe we can race him on the trails.  ;D

We could do 4 laps.

Let's have a vote at the drivers meeting, maybe 2 classes...2 laps and 4 laps.

Maybe we can get Chris out, I will see.  8)

Motoplex_Hitman

TEAM MOTOPLEX FREAKY FLYERS

Andy9933

Quote from: bseckel on November 24, 2009, 11:05:48 PM
I say we run for 2 hrs for the XC  race. I need more training for the SSQSA season..

Your killin me, I haven't been riding since the poker run. I always up for a race though. ;D
[url="//www.tampabayridindirty.com"]WWW.TAMPABAYRIDINDIRTY.COM[/url]

bseckel

no vote. most XC races are 2hrs. so I say thats how it should be run...I am only kidding I am good with a vote. but I vote for 2 hrs. Wait if andy hasnt rode since a couple of weeks ago Lets just do 2 laps, so he dont get used to racing again and Maybe I will have a chance to beat him at L-cross.

400exhonda

vote at drivers meeting  PAUL WHAT YOU GOT UP YOUR SLEEVE ON THIS ONE GUESS I WILL BE PRACTICING ALL WEEKEND FOR THIS ONE

Motoplex_Hitman

Come on this is nothing new, we always vote before a cross country race.

Paul has nothing up his sleeve.
TEAM MOTOPLEX FREAKY FLYERS

400exhonda


TRXASAURUS

wooooot ready...got my arctic wear packed and 2 heaters! wooooot
check out Tampa Bay's Newsest Dirt Site...
www.tampabayridindirty.com

Andy9933

Looks like it going to be a wet one ViO
[url="//www.tampabayridindirty.com"]WWW.TAMPABAYRIDINDIRTY.COM[/url]

firemanjim

Hows the weather looking out there?Been thinking of throwing the Grizzly in the bed and spending the weekend,anything for me to do with a Grizz on 28" s other than the bottomless pit?
proud member of the Mudd Butt Mafia
lookin for members in Jax area

Paul_S

Quote from: firemanjim on December 03, 2009, 04:52:13 PM
Hows the weather looking out there?Been thinking of throwing the Grizzly in the bed and spending the weekend,anything for me to do with a Grizz on 28" s other than the bottomless pit?

We got about 1-1/2" of rain yesterday...made some nice muddy and wet areas.

We have creeks, swamps, ponds and a variety of mud pits and usually some VERY wet trails, we are having near drought conditions though, so some of them are much drier right now than usual, we are looking forward to some more rain on sat.

Plenty of dry or wet riding this weekend (your choice). Our one way trails were picked because they usually stay dry.

firemanjim

so Paul,are campfire(warming fires ) permitted in a designated place?any place to get out of the rain?
proud member of the Mudd Butt Mafia
lookin for members in Jax area

Paul_S

Quote from: firemanjim on December 04, 2009, 12:19:48 PM
so Paul,are campfire(warming fires ) permitted in a designated place?any place to get out of the rain?

Campfires are fine.

We can find you a spot to brave out any rain, but not expecting too much, they are forecasting some during the night on fri.

Just 4 fun

the xc races, are they now being held on Sat.? it has been a while since there last and was looking forward to returning this weekend. Please someone let me know before i drive 3 hrs tomorrow.

Paul_S

Quote from: Just 4 fun on December 05, 2009, 10:13:00 PM
the xc races, are they now being held on Sat.? it has been a while since there last and was looking forward to returning this weekend. Please someone let me know before i drive 3 hrs tomorrow.

Correct, the xc races are now on saturdays.

Just 4 fun

thanks for the information. i will plan on being there for the next in Jan. haope everyone has a merry CHRISTmas and happy new year!

Paul_S

Quote from: Just 4 fun on December 05, 2009, 11:11:18 PM
thanks for the information. i will plan on being there for the next in Jan. haope everyone has a merry CHRISTmas and happy new year!

Our next feature weekend is in February.

The event coming in Jan is going to be a big mud bog only.

firemanjim

Well I for one had a blast,it was a nice rainy relaxing day Friday followed by a super nice saturday,spent Friday popping some tops and sitting at the fire with Wild Bill.Any body that couldn't make it you missed some great riding...
proud member of the Mudd Butt Mafia
lookin for members in Jax area

firemanjim

Oh and Paul,thanks for a great weekend,those trails were awesome and I cannot imagine all the work that must have been put into building them.The Hot showers were great and gonna send my money in for the Annual membership asap,again Thanks had a great time
proud member of the Mudd Butt Mafia
lookin for members in Jax area

Motoplex_Hitman

Another happy customer, Welcome aboard.  ;D
TEAM MOTOPLEX FREAKY FLYERS

Jeff L

Hey Paul in Jan. just the bogs, no sand drags or youtrh events?

Paul_S

Quote from: Jeff L on December 07, 2009, 12:36:17 AM
Hey Paul in Jan. just the bogs, no sand drags or youtrh events?

Yes sir, that is correct.

Youth bog & pending time, I might do a mack daddy dash for cash race over a bunch of different areas.

Jeff L

Thanks Bro, see you there!  The weekends gonna rock!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D

john450r

Thanks for another great weekend paul had a blast

greenmachine

Quote from: greenmachine on November 22, 2009, 05:29:46 PM
unfortunately we wont be able to make it as it is the last race of Colby's season and its double points.
Everyone have fun and take a lot of pics.
Our race got rained out >:(