Abandoned golf courses

Started by Baileygunns, November 08, 2009, 03:18:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baileygunns

I've heard there are some out there... Maybe one in Orlando/Cypress Creek?

Anyone heard of any or ridden any?

Slo Poke

THEY DONT EXIST....WEVE LOOKED...TRUST ME... ;)
SSQSA #294C
TBRD Racing Team
www.tampabayridindirty.com
www.ridindirtyperformance.com

Baileygunns


Chillinthemost

 I know where one is at and its makes a great place to ride ;).
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

Baileygunns

I was looking/hoping more towards the east coast.

z400250

Quote from: Slo Poke on November 09, 2009, 02:35:00 PM
THEY DONT EXIST....WEVE LOOKED...TRUST ME... ;)
Thats right there are none in florida!!!
[url="//www.tampabayridindirty.com"]www.tampabayridindirty.com[/url]

Baileygunns

My inbox is open... Feel free to PM.

Baileygunns

I see there is at least one on the west coast/Tampa area... TBRD seems to know about it.... Slo Poke...

Chillinthemost

Quote from: Baileygunns on November 10, 2009, 09:26:06 PM
I see there is at least one on the west coast/Tampa area... TBRD seems to know about it.... Slo Poke...
There must be 2 because mine is a little south of Tampa
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

Shernahg

i need help getting past the windmill part..HELP!!!
I am a health care provider who is here to help you control high blood pressure levels.

rolling thunder

Quote from: Chillinthemost on November 10, 2009, 09:31:48 PM
Quote from: Baileygunns on November 10, 2009, 09:26:06 PM
I see there is at least one on the west coast/Tampa area... TBRD seems to know about it.... Slo Poke...
There must be 2 because mine is a little south of Tampa

If you get cought riding on a gulf course you will go to jail   :'(

Chillinthemost

Quote from: rolling thunder on November 16, 2009, 07:19:21 PM
Quote from: Chillinthemost on November 10, 2009, 09:31:48 PM
Quote from: Baileygunns on November 10, 2009, 09:26:06 PM
I see there is at least one on the west coast/Tampa area... TBRD seems to know about it.... Slo Poke...
There must be 2 because mine is a little south of Tampa

If you get cought riding on a gulf course you will go to jail   :'(

The key word is "abandoned" and I have permission to ride on and hunt at the one I go to. I shot a nice sow there last Thu. and went riding there on Fri. ;D
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

jocolo

there's one next to the airport in orlando used to ride there, it's shut down cuz people wanted to drag race on the street

GetRwet

Quote from: Chillinthemost on November 09, 2009, 08:55:58 PM
I know where one is at and its makes a great place to ride ;).


Hello :w
I know where your talking about I think.  Also another spot nearbye too, hogs have also been taken near there.  I was just out there this weekend and it was nice.  Its on the down low! :wink.gif