Don't forget candy

Started by Paul_S, October 30, 2009, 07:19:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul_S

8.00pm Sat will be trick a treating time.  ;)

greenmachine

Quote from: Paul_S on October 30, 2009, 07:19:31 AM
8.00pm Sat will be trick a treating time.  ;)
I beleive its "trick or treating", its ok maybe thats how they say it in France...... :o ;)

Ida_Mann

got a mixed bag of candy at publix just about 20 minutes ago,,,,,they reminded me it was buy one get one free, so I picked up another bag on the way out.

got arrested for shoplifting, can someone come bail me out so I can make it for this feature?
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

TLittle

Quote from: Ida_Mann on October 30, 2009, 11:21:47 AM
got a mixed bag of candy at publix just about 20 minutes ago,,,,,they reminded me it was buy one get one free, so I picked up another bag on the way out.

got arrested for shoplifting, can someone come bail me out so I can make it for this feature?
If I hadn't aleady seen you there I'd think this post was you trying to Id@ out again
2010 Camaro SS
Flowmaster exhaust
Cold air intake
Diablo sport Programmer
BBK Headers
503 HP

New members worst nightmare

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com