Exclude Political Topics From Recent Topics on Home Page?

Started by AintSkeered, October 07, 2009, 05:34:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AintSkeered

If you feel it's in the best interests of ATVFlorida, perhaps, you could exclude political topics/responses from the list of recent topics on your Home page. Politicos shouldn't mind having to go directly to the Political page to view recent topics/responses. Judging by some of the responses, lately, most folks don't want to be reminded of the kind of politics being expressed these days, anyway. I'm NOT holier than thou. I recognized a few weeks ago that I may have been part of the problem of diluting this website with, "I know you are but what am I" debates.   
2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group


shogun323

"An armed society is a polite society." ~Robert A. Heinlein

MadMudder

I agree. I think this will help to keep people happy with the section being around.
2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..


Mudneck

Kinda like putting it in the basement where you actually have to go look & find it .... Good suggetion skippy.
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

Anoriginal

I see no problem with removing it from the front page.

You've got my vote.
One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.

mrbones

Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

dannyboy

Finally someone has an answer unlike politics where all that is presented is problems.
07 RHINO, submarine snorkels, douglas rattlesnakes, 28 Zillas, LRD torc, uni filter, hunterworks cdi, hl 2" lift, hl radiator on the role cage, brp gages.
03 400EX to much to list.

mrbones

Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

AintSkeered

#10
Skippy? That's Oyster Meat to you, Wacker! It's less like putting it down in the basement and more like putting it "back in the closet".  :)
2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

mrbones

It still shows up at the bottom of the forum's main page.
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com