What do I need for the croom this weekend?

Started by Banshee78, October 07, 2009, 11:43:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Banshee78

What do I need to get stickers for the croom. I have the bill of sale for both bikes. Will that do? Also if you have any info on spots to check out, that would be great!!

Andy9933

That will do, Make sure you have you vin # on it. It is 60 bucks this year
[url="//www.tampabayridindirty.com"]WWW.TAMPABAYRIDINDIRTY.COM[/url]

shogun323

 Bring cash if you can. There credit card machine doesnt usually start working until 10:00 or 11:00 on Saturdays. I learned that the hard way.  :banghead.gif
"An armed society is a polite society." ~Robert A. Heinlein

z400250

Quote from: Andy9933 on October 07, 2009, 07:42:46 PM
That will do, Make sure you have you vin # on it. It is 60 bucks this year

Andy I think it went down to 50.00 as of Oct 1st.
[url="//www.tampabayridindirty.com"]www.tampabayridindirty.com[/url]

Andy9933

wow I didnt think they would lower it that quick
[url="//www.tampabayridindirty.com"]WWW.TAMPABAYRIDINDIRTY.COM[/url]

z400250

[url="//www.tampabayridindirty.com"]www.tampabayridindirty.com[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com