UFC 103

Started by buythisatvstuff, September 19, 2009, 12:35:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

buythisatvstuff

103 is on tonight PPVs at 10 , but don't forget the prelims are live for free on Spike TV at 9:00.


Any predictions for the card ?

I look forward to the Franklin v Belfort bout. It has potential to be a great fight. I like both fighters, but think if Belfort pushes hard quick he could get a KO. The later it goes the more it sways back toward Franklin.
I think the Koscheck v Trigg fight could be good too, but I'm guessing Koscheck will get the win by tap or tko.
the undercard has some good guys on their. Definitely looking forward to it.
"Our government is too big, and it spends too much".......Ronald Reagan

Anything resulting in more government control is unacceptable.

Looking forward to change...........in 2010 and then in 2012 !

FishaHallic

Are we talking Frank Trigg?  If so I can't stand him, he always screams some sort of stupid phrase into the microphone after a fight, I hope he gets his arse handed to him.

Anoriginal

I like Franklin over Belfort. But that's only if Franklin fights smart and doesn't act stupid like he did the the last few fights he's had. Takes way too many chances. Slip up with Belfort and it's good night.

As much as I hate Koscheck, I can't wager against him.

Cro Cop has always been one of my all time favorites. However, he's been in slow motion the last few times he's fought. I mean, Cro Cop should have dismntled Congo and instead, Congo obliterated him. It was sad. I hope to see the old Cro Cop again tonight.

However, one guy I want to watch is Hermes Franca. This kid is a dynamo!! He's beat Marcus Aurelio and Nate Diaz and fought some really good people. I like to wath him.
One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.

buythisatvstuff

Had a feeling on that Franklin Belfort fight. the Koscheck one was a no brainer. Franca is better than what he showed last night. With him missing weight and all I wonder if he was injured or sick. Regardless, Griffin was on and looked great. It's sad to see Crocop down to the way he is now performing. The guy is a legend , but I think he's all but done.
"Our government is too big, and it spends too much".......Ronald Reagan

Anything resulting in more government control is unacceptable.

Looking forward to change...........in 2010 and then in 2012 !

Anoriginal

I ended up going to bed last night and not watching the fight. I was just worn out from working out really heavy yesterday and doing a ton of stuff around the house. I've got a competition in February that's kicking my butt preparing for.

So, how'd things turn out?
One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.

buythisatvstuff

First off I have to say airing the prelims was not only a good advertisement for the UFC, I think it's a small way to help compensate for the elevation in price over the last few years. $55 for HD  :(
There were some good fights. Unfortunately the Franklin v Belfort fight didn't last long.
"Our government is too big, and it spends too much".......Ronald Reagan

Anything resulting in more government control is unacceptable.

Looking forward to change...........in 2010 and then in 2012 !

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com