Durhamtown Plantation

Started by Durhamtown, August 24, 2009, 03:33:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Durhamtown

We are not in FLA but a lot of our customers come from Florida! Durhamtown has over 150 miles of trails, flat track, drag strip, etc. We also have cabins and camping spots (if you don't want to drive back) Check out our website. www.durhamtown.com

If you guys have any questions about Durhamtown please feel free to ask.

Lauren
Lauren Clifton
Durhamtown Plantation
Assistant Operations/Race Coordinator
706-486-4603
durhamtown.com

randyz

I LOVE Durhamtown, wish it was closer!     :drive.gif

yfz450runner

Quote from: randyz on August 24, 2009, 04:58:07 PM
I LOVE Durhamtown, wish it was closer!     :drive.gif

Me too! That place rocks!! :Fp <nanaparty> :R :T :drink.gif :king.gif

Durhamtown

I knew we had a lot of Florida fans!!! Thanks guys!!

Lauren ;)
Lauren Clifton
Durhamtown Plantation
Assistant Operations/Race Coordinator
706-486-4603
durhamtown.com

stacktester

We go the day after Christmas for last 3 years. Great seeing all the kids ridin them new bikes. How is CAT?
Honda Rancher 4x4 ES
Newmembers good friend

AintSkeered

We were just there on Labor Day weekend, July 4th weekend and on August 9th. It's the total package for all levels of riders, bar none.
2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

Durhamtown

Quote from: stacktester on August 24, 2009, 07:50:42 PM
We go the day after Christmas for last 3 years. Great seeing all the kids ridin them new bikes. How is CAT?

Cat is great!! Just as bouncy as ever! LOL You coming this year?

Lauren
Lauren Clifton
Durhamtown Plantation
Assistant Operations/Race Coordinator
706-486-4603
durhamtown.com

T2

I plan on being there Labor Day weekend staying in one of the cabins See you guys then
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

Durhamtown

Good!! Planning on doing the Poker Run?
Lauren Clifton
Durhamtown Plantation
Assistant Operations/Race Coordinator
706-486-4603
durhamtown.com

shogun323

We will be back up in October or November. Durhamtown is the best!!
"An armed society is a polite society." ~Robert A. Heinlein

apksh0rty

I should be heading out there also in oct/nov,, still trying to figure out everyones schedules to when we can go!  ;D  ;D  ;D

Durhamtown

I'm looking forward to seeing all of you that are coming soon! Go ahead and make reservations if you haven't already....you know how the fall is.

Lauren ;)
Lauren Clifton
Durhamtown Plantation
Assistant Operations/Race Coordinator
706-486-4603
durhamtown.com

T2

I have never done a Porker Run So I have to find out more details before saying yes. Im staying at the Brown Roof Inn in case anyone from the site is going to be there that weekend stop by and say Hi
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

Durhamtown

The Poker Run is from 9-430 and all you do is ride the trails all day with a map that has the location of 5 boxes, throughout the trail system. In the boxes are index cards, you tear the index card in half and write your name on the other half and put it back in the box. You have to be on the back deck by 430pm to turn your cards in for a poker hand. If your poker hand is a winning hand you win great prizes, and the grand prize is cash!!!  You should definitely do it! You really can't lose.

I will definitely say hi when you get here. I will be here for sure.

Lauren
Lauren Clifton
Durhamtown Plantation
Assistant Operations/Race Coordinator
706-486-4603
durhamtown.com

shogun323

Don't worry about saying hi when I come. Will you do my laundry though?
"An armed society is a polite society." ~Robert A. Heinlein

Durhamtown

 ;D I don't do laundry....but I can tell some one to do it for you!!! LOL

Lauren Clifton
Durhamtown Plantation
Assistant Operations/Race Coordinator
706-486-4603
durhamtown.com

shogun323

Quote from: Durhamtown on August 27, 2009, 09:41:49 AM
;D I don't do laundry....but I can tell some one to do it for you!!! LOL



You'll be my hero!!! And For The Record, I may take the "Dogote" home it's still around!!!!
"An armed society is a polite society." ~Robert A. Heinlein

Durhamtown

Who is this? I can't remember who I told we had a dogote......Lmao
Lauren Clifton
Durhamtown Plantation
Assistant Operations/Race Coordinator
706-486-4603
durhamtown.com

shogun323

Name is Wade. I was there from 3/26 -3/29.
"An armed society is a polite society." ~Robert A. Heinlein

Durhamtown

Well hi Wade! Unfortunately "Dogote" has gone to a better place. I can find you another one though!!
Lauren Clifton
Durhamtown Plantation
Assistant Operations/Race Coordinator
706-486-4603
durhamtown.com

shogun323

What!?!?!?!?!  :'(

RIP lil pup!!!!!!!!

"An armed society is a polite society." ~Robert A. Heinlein

Durhamtown

Lauren Clifton
Durhamtown Plantation
Assistant Operations/Race Coordinator
706-486-4603
durhamtown.com

T2

Alright the Poker Run seems like it can be alot of fun. Lets see riding all day long cant go wrong what that  ;)
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

Durhamtown

I knew you would think so!!! ;D
Lauren Clifton
Durhamtown Plantation
Assistant Operations/Race Coordinator
706-486-4603
durhamtown.com

cd4mud

I just wished they would lower the prices down or sell a family day passes. Evertime I go it is $90 a day to ride or $120 for two days and that hurts in these rough times.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com