Labor Day Week at Ocala

Started by pywacket1955, September 08, 2009, 01:27:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pywacket1955

 :)Hi all, we had a pretty good time this weekend. Spent
Saturday & part of Sunday at Delancy rode 90% of the trails.
Alot of purple trails had downed trees, but no bigdeal. Our
favorite was the brown trails. It would only take 2 days to
ride all the trails.  There was only about 10 camp sites being
used, quite empty. So then Sunday afternoon we went south
to the Big Scrub, thought there would be alot of action, no deal.
The showers were great,the camp ground had only about 8 guest,
rode the big loop Sunday late afternoon (about 4 hrs.) and the
small Monday morning. Had a great time. Just wished there were
more trails to ride out of the Big Scrub. We will be taking the Jeeps
next time.  Also there were no Camp Host at camp grounds whats
up (the state budget Cuts)?
Mine: Camo 2010 Honda Rincon   
Son's: Yellow 2003 Honda, Foreman ES
Husband's:Yellow 2004 Honda, Foreman ES

digginfool

Quote from: pywacket1955 on September 08, 2009, 01:27:36 PM
 Also there were no Camp Host at camp grounds whats
up?

No need to hire professional babysitters after you've driven away the clientele.   ???
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."

pywacket1955

Mine: Camo 2010 Honda Rincon   
Son's: Yellow 2003 Honda, Foreman ES
Husband's:Yellow 2004 Honda, Foreman ES

steelheader13

Was it wet in any areas on the trails?

That area looks to be getting a lot of rain, but I have never been there.
'08 Rhino 700 SE

stacktester

Some of the hosts I've seen there were worthless anyway. I remember that guy Frank was about the best. I don't think I'd want to be out there at night anymore. Not unless I had a big gun lol.
Honda Rancher 4x4 ES
Newmembers good friend

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com