Yucapan

Started by Shotgun, June 16, 2005, 11:02:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shotgun

Anyone going to see if they can ride out there this weekend? On Wed. I went out there and where I usually park my truck was under water.

2Raptors

Did anyone go out there this past weekend?  It was pretty dry last week but I doubt that's long enough to dry out the trails there...maybe next weekend :D.

Dr.Dirt

Do you think it will be dry enough to ride in this weekend? I really want to go because I got my Blaster already and havent got to ride any trails.

KnightRida

flooded is an understatement right now lol
~ RiDe Or DiE ~ In Quad We Trust
  yUCK
 Famaha

Shotgun

I went out there today to take alook. There was alot of people riding, still looked pretty wet, but I am going to go ride it tommorrow, Sunday July 3rd.

ronny86250r

hey shotgun let us know when it dries up so we can get a group together to ride i have never rode there can you camp without people bothering you?

Shotgun

Hardly anyone there today. It's still really wet and hotter than hell. You can camp there and nobody bothers you.

Dr.Dirt

Yeah, I really want to go out there too since I've never been. We need to organize a group ride sometime when it dries out. Hopefully Its gonna be a dry July.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com