Current status of Big Scrub, Lake Delancy West, ONF in general?

Started by Toomey, June 25, 2009, 05:13:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toomey

Hello everyone.  I used to be on these boards ALL the time a few years back.  I thought I was headed for the military after high school so I sold all the bikes.  Turns out, I did two years at a community college and I'm headed up to UCF in the fall.  Croom and ONF will be just 2 hours away, and it appears that Croom is still like always.  What's the status on ONF?  Can you still camp and ride out of Big Scrub and Lake Delancy?  Have they clamped down in the past few years?  I was thinking of getting an XR400 or something and doing some riding on the weekends.  Is there a point of owning an offroad vehicle in Orlando?  I know that Bithlo is right by UCF but I'm not interested in MX at the moment.
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com