Transformer Movie Question

Started by IXIswamperIXI, June 24, 2009, 04:17:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IXIswamperIXI

Would bad movie reviews stop you guys from seeing the new Transformer Movie?
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

Busta Nutt

no, but if that girl wasn't in there  I wouldn't go

IXIswamperIXI

We all go to movies to be entertained.  I think what these so called critics don't realize is what "entertains" one person (them) may not "entertain" the next (me).  I personally go to see movies to get away from real world drama.  If I want something to be "realistic" or dramatized all I have to do is go to a family reunion.  I live drama, suspense, failures, and those emotions everyday.  (like most of us trying to make it)  A movie is my chance to "space out" and forget about my issues.  Sorry about the rant just bugs me.  Have a nice day :-)
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

Chillinthemost

That girl is SO freeking hot.

  I'm probably taking my kids next week to see it. 
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

IXIswamperIXI

LOL I have a son but he is to young, I would be going just for me.  I grew up watching Transformers  ::)
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

quadracer1992

I saw it today in IMAX. It was by far one of the best action movies Ive seen. It was a little dragged out but the story was good and it had a lot more robots than the first one, even ones that look like humans, And plenty of attractive girls in this movie.
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

IXIswamperIXI

I will probley go Saturday morning sometime, things have got so tight going to the movies isn't worth it unless you REALLY like the movie.  Cool to hear it was good.
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

Chillinthemost

Megan Fox was on Late Night with Conan last night. Wish I had not of watched it. My memory of her from the first movie was that she was the hottest thing on the planet.
  She didnt look so hot last night, she had tattoos, an adams apple, and looked flat chested, and acted like a tard. 
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

Busta Nutt


Gato

you even get a preview of the new corvette if I am not mistaken
2008 Yamaha Rhino 700FI(camo)
2002 Arctic Cat 400i 4x4
2010 Arctic CAt 700 h1

Anoriginal

Quote from: Chillinthemost on June 27, 2009, 05:02:38 PM
Megan Fox was on Late Night with Conan last night. Wish I had not of watched it. My memory of her from the first movie was that she was the hottest thing on the planet.
  She didnt look so hot last night, she had tattoos, an adams apple, and looked flat chested, and acted like a tard. 

You sure that wasn't Tom Cruise?
One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.

quadracer1992

Could have been lol. I thought the other girl in transfomers 2 was hotter, the one that kept coming on to Sam.
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

gery350

just got bsck from seein it. it was a great movie but i liked the first one better. the robot fight sequences were to zoomed in. you couldnt tell what parts were what. oh wait i see an arm, a leg, aface...........ok whos who.
overall though a good film.
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

AintSkeered

#13
I watched Letterman the other night because she was a guest. I agree with Chillin. She's dumber than a rock and is an Amy Winehouse look-alike, all smacked-out skinny. That being said, I just saw the movie and she looked great in it. The movie was boring to me, guess it's for young folks.
2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

quadracer1992

Quote from: AintSkeered on June 28, 2009, 10:02:11 AM
I watched Letterman the other night because she was a guest. I agree with Chillin. She's dumber than a rock and is an Amy Winehouse look-alike, all smacked-out skinny. That being said, I just saw the movie and she looked great in it. The movie was boring to me, guess it's for young folks.
That movie could only be boring to a hardened soldier back from real combat.
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

MadMudder

Quote from: Gato on June 27, 2009, 05:56:50 PM
you even get a preview of the new corvette if I am not mistaken
Yeah GM spent most of their money making sure every single car in that movie could be bought on their dealers lots the next day. Even the car they hot wired was a saturn of some kind. But you do see the new corvette. It looks like a retro stingray deal. Pretty sick.

But seriously I really liked it. Im not too big of a movie person but I saw it once at IMAX and at a normal theater. I thought it was great. Plenty of action and the storyline wasnt that bad i think. The critics mostly slammed it because they thought it didnt have one at all. I dont even bother listening to them anyway. Its defently worth the ticket. If you liked the first one at all then you should really go see it.



Happy 4th btw.
2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com