Happy B-day CAOSPOP

Started by bigscrub79, June 16, 2005, 10:26:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigscrub79

Hey you old fart happy birthday. Hope it was a good one Manny. ;D
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

klutchbuster400

happy b-day, i dont no you so well so i cant call u an old fart you old fart lol

CAOSPOP

Thanks guys it the ole 30... Man i just dont know what to say.  :'(

Chuck_Norris


BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

Ida_Mann

Quote from: CAOSPOP on June 17, 2005, 03:20:11 AM
Thanks guys it the ole 30... Man i just dont know what to say.  :'(

where's my cane?

just start practicing these lines......


"no you can't date my daughter"

"where's the remote, I aint walkin the 8' to change the channel"

"someone seen my ring, I wanna sit down"

(on the phone) "...you mean Dreth's going?,,,uhhhh I can't even think about keeping up with him"

"it's raining outside,,,,I don't wanna go ride."

;-)

just messin with ya, I'll be there in about 3 years.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Da_Mtg_Man

Happy Birthday Manny. Tell Christina we said hi.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

TRX350_On_The_Rack

[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

big-daddy

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

gery350

dude its all downhill from here. (just kidding- happy birthday)
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

ish

Happy B-day hope you have a great one.
[url="//www.atvmiaxtreme.com"]www.ATVMiaXtreme.com[/url]
[url="http://img230.echo.cx/img230/4730/xtreme6bj.jpg"]http://img230.echo.cx/img230/4730/xtreme6bj.jpg[/url]

DRWalum

Quote from: CAOSPOP on June 17, 2005, 03:20:11 AM
Thanks guys it the ole 30... Man i just dont know what to say.  :'(

Wish I was a ( young 30 yr. old ) I'll be 45 in 3 wks.  :D Your not getting older , your getting wiser !!!!!!!     BUD ??
DRW Aluminum Specialist , INC.
( free estimates )

2005 DR-Z400s   Street Legal !!

big-daddy

Manny, a look back in time.

[attachment deleted by admin]
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Ida_Mann

so when senility sets in, we can all say we knew him when he could still ride.

;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

spacerider

Happy B'Day and many atv rides to come
Ride till you reach the stars.......................

CAOSPOP

You got that right ID@. OK Mike will do

SWAMP_DONKEY



   HAPPY B-DAY MANNY!!!

             MAY YOU NEVER GET STUCK!! :o

big-daddy

may you never get stuck! Ummm Right

[attachment deleted by admin]
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

dreth


Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com