Saltdale Kids 6/25/05!

Started by Mrs.Nightbreed, June 16, 2005, 04:43:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mrs.Nightbreed

OK Here it is! Shaun is 10 years old and has a stock Blaster. He really wants to race! I got the OK that if we can rally up 5 kids ages 10-15 they can have a class.  Is there anyone out there that wants come out and have a class?
Hollywood: You got that thing done yet?! Bring him on out! ;D
T2Raptor: Before you sell it, how about bringing him out for a day?

I know there has got to be at least 5 kids on this site with blasters  :P

Hollywood

Yea it's ready just gotta get a new set of tires but it is rideable. If we can rally up enough I'll surely bring Holton down to race for the day.
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

T2

I would love to take him to race, but I am on shift that day, have to make it another day when I am off work. ;D
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

superstar

#3
Have blaster, the rider is 28 though. Altohugh she acts like a 5 yr old, and isnt much taller than most. OOPS did i say that outloud.  ;). Actually she does want to race it but there isnt a class for her either. Either way shed probably just whip up on everybody anyways.