Can anyone tell me what brand A Arms these are

Started by RTR_380/450R, May 17, 2009, 01:18:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RTR_380/450R

I came across this set of Long Travel A Arms for the 450r.
Can anyone tell me what brand they are. I was told that they were older Walsh A Arms.
But I dont think so.

jt
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

RTR_380/450R

36 views and noone can tell me!?
Come on, Somebody has to be able to figure it out!

jt
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

trx#9

They do look like Walsh, but not totally sure though. :N
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

mudnuri

They look like American Star Racing a-arms, to me.
Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i

RTR_380/450R

They are def not American Stars. Already checked that.
I have found out that they are Walsh Long Travel arms. The upper arms are
a little different than new ones in that where they connect to the frame, they are not adjustable.

jt
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

tony pitts

[url="http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png"]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

BA400R


trx#9

"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!