Jeep Rental in Tampa Bay area?

Started by mrbones, May 07, 2009, 12:33:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrbones

Does anybody know where I could rent a Jeep Wrangler for a day? I want to throw the kids in the back and go through a trek in the Withlacoochee forest.
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

buythisatvstuff

I went to a dealer and checked out Jeeps a long while back. Ended up taking home a Wrangler Rubicon with the Dana front and rear ends with locking diffs - top of the line. The wanted me to do that mental ownership thing and see it in my driveway. I said ok, but it was Friday and I had plans and couldn't come back til Monday. Kept it for the weekend, even went to the beach. I even took it mudding and actually got it stuck in mud and water up to near the bottom of the door windows - had to lock in the diffs and put in 4 low to pull out of that mess. The wife didn't like the noise on interstate so I hosed it off and took it back. All I had to pay for was gas  ;)

But no, I don't know of anyone that actually rents them
"Our government is too big, and it spends too much".......Ronald Reagan

Anything resulting in more government control is unacceptable.

Looking forward to change...........in 2010 and then in 2012 !

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com