5/2 -5/3 who is riding at the hump

Started by ivan2214, April 29, 2009, 03:04:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ivan2214

Hi I'm new to the forums I have a 2006 yfz450 that I mud in ....yes that's right I mud in my yfz. So its blue it has a couple mods and it has a set or mudlite sp's on it...I will be going to the hump this weekend I'm usually out with me and my girl on the. Back ...well its my first time going out there so if you see me flagg me down I pill be pulling in ,in a black 08 gmc sierra...so who is going?

Anoriginal

One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.

digginfool

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."

SpeedQuest

Let's see... Going riding in a place that is known to be illegal and infested with itchy legal types.

Going to ride double with his girlfriend on a Sport quad. 

Would I be wrong in guessing helmets won't be mandatory on this ride?

And some of us wonder why our riding areas are rapidly shrinking?

Maybe the cops will go easy on him and not tow his '08 GMC Sierra.

JOE3504x4

Been out there Plenty of times, never got hassled by any kinda "Legal Types".....Great place to ride, a little dry right now, but fun none the less. Have a blast and be safe.
Ideal Automotive
8507 Adamo Drive Tampa
www.idealauto.com
Mine *09 BRUTE FORCE 750efi, Full snorkel, pink primary/red secondary and EPI weights, 2" lift, 28" Silverbacks and some other stuff...
Her's * 4x4 Wolverine 350 - Stock
Kid's * Bayou 250 - Stock

jrpro130

It is pretty dry.

SpeedQuest, stop worrying and start riding.  I have yet to SEE any "legal authorities" out there.  All I keep hearing is blah blah blah from the people that don't ride there. 
08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods

crom A zone

um 2wd mud ride   dand   hey ivan humpalot  u should come to l cross and see what that yfz can do in some mud  plus they got stage for your girl to dance on at night :-* ;) :) ;D







dont take part bout yr girl  to heart but u def should come to l cross
2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

zman03

matt you just might make a new friend?
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

crom A zone

Quote from: zman03 on April 30, 2009, 01:10:35 AM
matt you just might make a new friend?




dont be mad your not my freind   or is it because my z400 is faster than yours?
2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

zman03

ill be ready for ya soon, lets see if you show up when the time comes, ill let you pick the place track?,trail?,whatever ,but looser buys the beer!
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

ivan2214

Speedquest-yes because of ppeople like me they are closeing down places to ride.....no it's because people like you that don't support and don't actually ride their atvs is because they close down places...and to the cops...well the FWC you guys got me last week on 8st and gave me a hassel about riding  ....to only find out that its cheaper to get caught riding on the street than in a empty forest....

LOL I would let her know about the stage...but who is going out there this weekend to the hump....how far is lcross from Miami?     

Oh and quit the ivan humpalot thing

SpeedQuest

Quote from: ivan2214 on April 30, 2009, 12:24:40 PM
no it's because people like you that don't support and don't actually ride their atvs is because they close down places...and to the cops...well the FWC you guys got me last week on 8st and gave me a hassel about riding  [/quote

Sorry Ivan, you are wrong.  We ride almost every weekend.  Thanks for trying to shift the blame for your mistakes to others though.

And since you have been reprimanded by the FWC just last week, it sounds like you're doing exactly what I said the first time...  Riding illegally!

Just because you choose to ignore the rules doesn't mean you aren't breaking them.  Hopefully, someone else breaking the rules doesn't injure you while your out there.  Who would you possibly blame then?

crom A zone

its bout 2 and half hours  its off us27 and highway 78


zman   1/8th mile race   and weather i win our loose ill buy bud lights for everyone
2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

Gato

Matt let me know where that will be I dont drink much but free hell yeah.
as for the hump cant but as long as you have your green decal and papers in order you need not worry yet. they do check papers and stickers but do not hassle you if all is in order. They have found a couple of stolen bikes that way believe it
2008 Yamaha Rhino 700FI(camo)
2002 Arctic Cat 400i 4x4
2010 Arctic CAt 700 h1

crom A zone

gato  u gonna do arm drop for zman vs me so i got u beer fo sho.


plus u seen my bike few months ago n seen its got a lil get up and go   ;)   but dont worry since u seen it last i got new gears  i got new pipe made   thats right i running str8t pipe   and i also got a NOS kit  not sure if i gonna put it on yet tho.
2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

Gato

I have a buddy that is doing a 450r but put in an extended swingarm with a yamahaR1 motor in it, It is almost done I have seen it started but has not run yet it is WiCkEd looking
2008 Yamaha Rhino 700FI(camo)
2002 Arctic Cat 400i 4x4
2010 Arctic CAt 700 h1

caospop

I ride out there a few times a year and its pretty cool. I'd even camp out there with the right people. I just havent found anyone gutsy enough to camp out there with.
2007 Polaris Sportsman

ivan2214

about that green decal I dnt have the papers for my bike because I'm financeing it and dnt have title....what exactly do I need and where do I get it

crom A zone

i gettting ready to put plus 6inch swinger on mine    dont no if i dojng 520 stroker or 470 yet?
2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

Gato

your green reg. decal and registration no title needed but it would be easier if your info matches the info on the bike
2008 Yamaha Rhino 700FI(camo)
2002 Arctic Cat 400i 4x4
2010 Arctic CAt 700 h1

mistercorbin


ivan2214

So who is going out  there this weekend....I just hope it rains ....so bthat it won't be that dry