I got screwed

Started by raptor426, June 14, 2005, 11:13:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

raptor426

I was so happy when I got my 2005 Raptor 660r, now I that I got it, Yamaha decides to come out with the new Raptor 700r.  I cant believe it.  I wish they would have come out with the 700 last year.
2005 Yamaha Raptor 660r #26:AC grab bar, Alba Pro Elite nerfs, Uni filter, UM full body skid, AC swingarm skid, White Bros R4 slipon
2005 Yamaha Grizzly 660:27" Mudlites, 12" C-series rims, 2500# winch
2003 Yamaha YZ426F:stock
2002 Honda Rancher:27"Mudlites
2001 Polaris Scrambler 400

SkyHighT100

You can always sell yours and buy the new one... I'm sure there will be a ton of people doing that.
The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list :)

[url="http://www.myspace.com/humrz28"]http://www.myspace.com/humrz28[/url]

raptor426

I think I will just stick with what I have.
2005 Yamaha Raptor 660r #26:AC grab bar, Alba Pro Elite nerfs, Uni filter, UM full body skid, AC swingarm skid, White Bros R4 slipon
2005 Yamaha Grizzly 660:27" Mudlites, 12" C-series rims, 2500# winch
2003 Yamaha YZ426F:stock
2002 Honda Rancher:27"Mudlites
2001 Polaris Scrambler 400

YFZ450AndyH

Just do a little work to it and you will be able to spank the 700. 

PureLogic

I have always wished I had the latest and badest. But I have found out over the years that the Latest and badest Is always getting pulled out by Older and cooler.   ;)
[url="http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg"]http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg[/url]

CAOSPOP

And its prob. lighter too. I went to get in trouble the other day and saw the new GSXR 1000. Man What a monster. It is lighter than the 750 and faster than the 2003 GSXR 1000.

cain73

They definitely went in the right direction with the upgrades
new :                                         old:
fuel injected 44mm carb             carb  33mm

revs to 9K                                  ???
rear shock 10.1                         8.7 travel
396                                          398 dry weight
LxWxH
72.6 x 46.1 x 44.5                  72 x 43.3 x 45.3
seat height 32                            33.9
wheelbase 50.4                          49

lower, faster, better suspension but comes with an $800 price increase from 6199 to 6999
[url="//floridaatv.com"]floridaatv.com[/url] come join the fun

raptor426

Quote from: cain73 on June 15, 2005, 04:50:09 AM
They definitely went in the right direction with the upgrades
new :                                         old:
fuel injected 44mm carb             carb  33mm

revs to 9K                                  ???
rear shock 10.1                         8.7 travel
396                                          398 dry weight
LxWxH
72.6 x 46.1 x 44.5                  72 x 43.3 x 45.3
seat height 32                            33.9
wheelbase 50.4                          49

lower, faster, better suspension but comes with an $800 price increase from 6199 to 6999

The old reved to 8k
2005 Yamaha Raptor 660r #26:AC grab bar, Alba Pro Elite nerfs, Uni filter, UM full body skid, AC swingarm skid, White Bros R4 slipon
2005 Yamaha Grizzly 660:27" Mudlites, 12" C-series rims, 2500# winch
2003 Yamaha YZ426F:stock
2002 Honda Rancher:27"Mudlites
2001 Polaris Scrambler 400

Bigscrb15

Quote from: cain73 on June 15, 2005, 04:50:09 AM
They definitely went in the right direction with the upgrades
new :                                        fuel injected 44mm carb         ...................

I didn't know you could have a fuel injected carb. I thought it was 1 or the other
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

cain73

Says fuel injected but has carb size. Maybe fuel injected into a throttle body like they did on boats and called it fuel injected with the "carb size referring to the throttle body ?
[url="//floridaatv.com"]floridaatv.com[/url] come join the fun

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com