eiger owners come and get it

Started by crom A zone, March 31, 2009, 09:39:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crom A zone

thats right come and get a winch mount plate and also a lift kit.        come and get it and its yours  if u feel bad and wanna give lil money for both  thats always exepted.   i figure ill make some happy with these parts for   free or very cheap and than   karma will be good to me later in life.


i will be at l cross and if there not gone by than some lucky person driveing an eiger will get the goodies


pics of my eiger    will be up by the weekend   thanks to jrpro. started doing some custom racks, and front bumper along with frame  ;D


and yes the motor will have power  but if u ask what done to it i will tell u its stock
2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

EIGER-MUDDER

ur going to need that stuff  .... make it easy for jrpro to pull u home and out of mudd
8)
THE DEEPER I GO THE MORE SHE LIKE'S IT


suzuki eiger
08 grizzly 700  6' lift with 30''shoes

crom A zone

o yea i forgot i got your bolt out of my head u can put it back on your rack for next time i need it  lol  ;)


and no jrpro  has gave me few ideas for rear bumper/rack and front bumper/rack and they are coming out very nicely  along with a fully rebuilt motor  ;D   

i should not be burning or ticking anymore


and yes sir i did make the motor have more power   should be able to turn some 29 skinnys or evan 32 silver back :-*


jrpro in witness that i am doing this   project the right way for once
2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

SpeedQuest

LOL...

I need an interpreter.  Sorry Matt!

crom A zone

first off speed quest   do you own and eiger?


and what u need intepeted?
2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

Anoriginal

MATTTT!!!!!!!

Post some pics brother! I want to see the bike!   :ThumbsUp.gif
One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.

crom A zone

jrpro is coming over friday i belive   we gonna get some pics.  I am still welding front bumper/rack on   rear bumper/ rack is done and on just needs to be painted.   the cylinder i just got back today with brand new piston(milled out for the vavle clearnece) the valve job is beeing done as we speak and cam should be back next week along with custom header  ;D
2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

SpeedQuest

Quote from: 4x4Matt on April 01, 2009, 06:55:33 PM
first off speed quest   do you own and eiger?


and what u need intepeted?

'nuff said...

jrpro130

08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods

Keeter

Quote from: Anoriginal on April 01, 2009, 07:28:19 PM
MATTTT!!!!!!!

Post some pics brother! I want to see the bike!   :ThumbsUp.gif

Pics???  how about a video of the beast running..Very nice!
2019 Can Am 850 XMR

Anoriginal

I can't wait to go on a ride with Matt. What a good time we'll have. The trash talking in the group will be enough by itself to make a full length movie out of.
One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.

crom A zone

yes sir it will    :-* i just hope we can bring enough beer so we dont run out
2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

Keeter

Quote from: 4x4Matt on April 02, 2009, 10:14:11 AM
yes sir it will    :-* i just hope we can bring enough beer so we dont run out

Yeah,, Anoriginal has a unique exploding cooler.  Yeppers good times.  rolback1 rolback1
2019 Can Am 850 XMR

crom A zone

yea i like to give a lil to my homies  but not a whole cooler full 
2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

JackL

Quote from: Anoriginal on April 02, 2009, 10:07:53 AM
I can't wait to go on a ride with Matt. What a good time we'll have. The trash talking in the group will be enough by itself to make a full length movie out of.


I will walk barefoot from Broward to the middle of BC for some of this action, and the video rights.  ;)

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

jrpro130

Quote from: Keeter on April 02, 2009, 08:23:45 AM
Quote from: Anoriginal on April 01, 2009, 07:28:19 PM
MATTTT!!!!!!!

Post some pics brother! I want to see the bike!   :ThumbsUp.gif

Pics???  how about a video of the beast running..Very nice!

when it is running...keyword WHEN, I will put a video up when I see it.  I am matts electronics guy, he isn't so bright with electronics as you can tell, especially the computer, that isn't an insult it just is what it is.
08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods

Keeter

Quote from: JackL on April 03, 2009, 09:18:57 AM
Quote from: Anoriginal on April 02, 2009, 10:07:53 AM
I can't wait to go on a ride with Matt. What a good time we'll have. The trash talking in the group will be enough by itself to make a full length movie out of.


I will walk barefoot from Broward to the middle of BC for some of this action, and the video rights.  ;)



Clear your inbox knob.. A few of us are riding this weekend..trying to invite you.
2019 Can Am 850 XMR

JackL

Quote from: Keeter on April 03, 2009, 10:10:20 AM
Quote from: JackL on April 03, 2009, 09:18:57 AM
Quote from: Anoriginal on April 02, 2009, 10:07:53 AM
I can't wait to go on a ride with Matt. What a good time we'll have. The trash talking in the group will be enough by itself to make a full length movie out of.


I will walk barefoot from Broward to the middle of BC for some of this action, and the video rights.  ;)



Clear your inbox knob.. A few of us are riding this weekend..trying to invite you.

To ride this weekend I have to fit one of these:





In here:





I am actually going to try and getr done because the one in there now is grinding so bad I am afraid it will lock up if I go and dog it in 2wd like my last few rides...so I might just be in.

Was thinking of the humps Sunday with the rest of the locals. Look in group rides.

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

Anoriginal

Now Keeter, you know a Taliban suicide bomber destroyed my cooler.


Jack! No need to walk. If you're bike's not fixed, you can ride one of mine. I've got two Kawasaki BF750i's Both with Mud Lites, winches and lots of other goodies.

We all really do need to make a ride together.
One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.

Keeter

#19
Quote from: Anoriginal on April 03, 2009, 01:26:28 PM
Now Keeter, you know a Taliban suicide bomber destroyed my cooler.


Jack! No need to walk. If you're bike's not fixed, you can ride one of mine. I've got two Kawasaki BF750i's Both with Mud Lites, winches and lots of other goodies.

We all really do need to make a ride together.

I would be happy with the Lat and Long to your camp. I am riding you know where Saturday.  Come and ride. We could mark trees to be removed. Do a little recon.

BTW..Nice offer to Jack..your not so bad after all. ;) I offered Aintskeered to ride my extra bike this Saturday. 
2019 Can Am 850 XMR

crom A zone

thats sweet one day ill step up my game n get my bike going   went to go rent one they want $130 a day
2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

Keeter

Quote from: 4x4Matt on April 03, 2009, 03:04:06 PM
thats sweet one day ill step up my game n get my bike going   went to go rent one they want $130 a day

Polaris is having a great financing special.  Just saying. 
2019 Can Am 850 XMR

crom A zone

if/when i get new bike its going to be cash not finaced
2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com