Mudi Gras at L-Cross

Started by Banshee78, February 28, 2009, 03:48:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Can you ride sport quads at mudi gras next weekend

yes
4 (80%)
no
1 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Banshee78

I want to go to Mudi Gras but have never been to L-cross. What should I expect? Is there anything I might need you cant get there? And how are the camping grounds I usually pitch a tent? Also if anyone wants to meet up and ride let me know. I have a 04 banshee and a 04 yfz so let's do this!!:)

Patricia Pearce

 There will be food and clothing vendors on site. Make sure you don't bring glass bottles. There are 2 stores 6 miles down the road for gas and food. They even have nice steaks for BBQing.
Gates open at 9am on Friday March 6th and NEVER CLOSE until Sunday at 5pm.
All ladies arriving before 5pm on Friday get in for 1/2 price. Weekend passes are $40.00 and Sunday only is $20.00. This is an adult event so you must be at least 18 years old with valid photo ID.

Have fun, be safe!
"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"

Patricia Pearce

AWESOME TURN OUT !!! You still have time to make it before the concert tonight!! <nanaparty> <nanaparty> <nanaparty>ght!
"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com