P90X ??

Started by Gato, February 10, 2009, 09:29:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gato

I am thinking of giving it a go but I know with the amount of people that ride sport on here maybe 1 or 2 have tried this. If anyone has please chime in let me know maybe if it is working ? or if you do not take it all the way but still getting results? or it is crap. and info on the program will help. if you have tried it or know someone who has.
2008 Yamaha Rhino 700FI(camo)
2002 Arctic Cat 400i 4x4
2010 Arctic CAt 700 h1

m0n0x1d3

I take budlight daily keeps me in shape and regular at the same time :)

Gato

Quote from: m0n0x1d3 on February 11, 2009, 06:44:47 AM
I take budlight daily keeps me in shape and regular at the same time :)
yeah but that only worksout your arms and shoulders lol and neck you know now that you but it that way may work
2008 Yamaha Rhino 700FI(camo)
2002 Arctic Cat 400i 4x4
2010 Arctic CAt 700 h1

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com