Proud to be white?

Started by IXIswamperIXI, February 06, 2009, 02:19:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AintSkeered

The point is that I'd be able to get help from many, many more organizations than those individuals can get help from!
2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

TRX450R_Racer

Quote from: AintSkeered on February 09, 2009, 02:27:24 AM
The point is that I'd be able to get help from many, many more organizations than those individuals can get help from!

That's a joke.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

Anoriginal

Quote from: AintSkeered on February 08, 2009, 02:36:08 PM
Those examples listed as testimony to white discrimination do not quantify the alleged discrimination. Infact, they clearly infer the opposite. For example, Public Works Employment Act (1977): Requires that at least 10% of federal construction contracts be awarded to businesses owned by minorities. That means 90% can go to whitey, correct? And, another "example calls for contractors to use a small percentage of minority subcontractors if the government contract is for more the $500K. Regardless of what I think about it, quantifiable facts have not been produced anywhere in this discussion that whitey's being discriminated against by the government. 


Um, that was absurd Aint.

This means that in addition to the 10% that's definintely set aside for the minority contractors, the other 90% is equally available to them as well. In order for it to be nondiscriminating, there would be no percentages and. quite frankly, no law.
One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.

CABLEGUY1

#53
Quote from: Realityhello on February 09, 2009, 03:47:54 AM
Quote from: AintSkeered on February 08, 2009, 02:36:08 PM
Those examples listed as testimony to white discrimination do not quantify the alleged discrimination. Infact, they clearly infer the opposite. For example, Public Works Employment Act (1977): Requires that at least 10% of federal construction contracts be awarded to businesses owned by minorities. That means 90% can go to whitey, correct? And, another "example calls for contractors to use a small percentage of minority subcontractors if the government contract is for more the $500K. Regardless of what I think about it, quantifiable facts have not been produced anywhere in this discussion that whitey's being discriminated against by the government. 


Um, that was absurd Aint.

This means that in addition to the 10% that's definintely set aside for the minority contractors, the other 90% is equally available to them as well. In order for it to be nondiscriminating, there would be no percentages and. quite frankly, no law.



That's perfectly understandable unless you're trying to minimize the blatant act of discrimination instead of whole heartedly admitting to it. For example "I'm thankful that I've never needed help from those organizations"   He never could get help from those organizations,but by saying it the way he did,it minimizes the effect. Another example " If no whites can get money from the United Negro College Fund or can't enter that beauty pageant it's discrimination." There is no IF.Whites ARE excluded. But ,by saying "if" you leave room for doubt and again, it minimizes the effect. Some people are in denial to a certain degree and others choose to either ignore the facts or minimize them with a play on words and then try to semi justify it by saying they can get help from many,many more organizations. I know that racism and discrimination is alive and well to this day.All I'm saying is that it goes both ways. Some people either think it's one sided or they minimize it or make feeble attempts to semi justify it. It's wrong either way. Everyone should have the same oppurtunities,hence, "The land of oppurtunity?" And these are just a few examples where that does not apply. No one "White or Black" should be denied anything based on their race. It goes against what this country stands for. I'm done.

Ride1Rob

Quote from: CABLEGUY1 on February 09, 2009, 02:41:36 PM
That's perfectly understandable unless you're trying to minimize the blatant act of discrimination instead of whole heartedly admitting to it. For example "I'm thankful that I've never needed help from those organizations"   He never could get help from those organizations,but by saying it the way he did,it minimizes the effect. Another example " If no whites can get money from the United Negro College Fund or can't enter that beauty pageant it's discrimination." There is no IF.Whites ARE excluded. But ,by saying "if" you leave room for doubt and again, it minimizes the effect. Some people are in denial to a certain degree and others choose to either ignore the facts or minimize them with a play on words and then try to semi justify it by saying they can get help from many,many more organizations. I know that racism and discrimination is alive and well to this day.All I'm saying is that it goes both ways. Some people either think it's one sided or they minimize it or make feeble attempts to semi justify it. It's wrong either way. Everyone should have the same oppurtunities,hence, "The land of oppurtunity?" And these are just a few examples where that does not apply. No one "White or Black" should be denied anything based on their race. It goes against what this country stands for. I'm done.

:Clap.gif
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

RTR_380/450R

#55
WOW!
I wanna say, Thank God for the diverse opinions, views, and perspectives of the individuals on this site. What is even more impressive, is the manner in which you all have communciated. On such a controversial topic, it is hard pressed to find a group of guys (both black and white) who could carry this conversion to this point without actually becoming violent.

Now most of you who know me, know that I usually do not chime in on these types of things. Most know that I do not debate well at all. And most know that I will just punch you in the friggin face if you discriminate against me, disrespect, me or piss me off.

But I will say this. The post that started this thread is absolutely correct. However, we have to look at the reason that these types of issues have evolved.

#1- We and our ancestors "White Americans" have done things in the past that most of us are not proud of. We have enslaved races. Driven some to near extinction. Exploited them to our own personal benefit. The list goes on and on. Unfortunately, we are living the consequences or those actions. So why are we surprised that most races want their liberation in the form of self contained rights??? Im not saying that it is the way that it should be. But, it is definitely human nature to feel that way if your on the other side. Do things like the BET cater more to the African American culture or more to their race?  Most of these things could better be summed up as Culturalistic Venues if we stop long enough to look at them. As opposed to Racial Socialism. But even under the most genuine reasons for things like BET, NAACP, Black History Month, Black Miss America, we find ways of using it to our own racial reasoning. Instead of most races using these things as a catalyst for themeselves to have opportunity where they otherwise would not (because that is why most of these things are created, not out of pure desire for Racial Socialism), they use them for the purpose of "working the system based on my skin color or ethnic background".

Long and short of it. We as "white americans" have created it, and still do on a daily basis. All other races and ethnic groups have exploited it (including ourselves). We can call each other what we want. But when it boils down to it, it is all usually the result of finger pointing, name blaming, laziness, lack of communication and Plain Old Stupid AZZ people!

Now! If you dont like that, you can kiss my backside and meet me outside! Punks! ;)

Ride1Rob - The reason you suck on a quad is not because you are black!!!!!  :D

jt
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

Ride1Rob

#56
Oh, you're wrong on that one JT! You see, the white man didin't take the time to show a brotha how to ride fast... Dem ATV's is geared toward white people... They were built by the white man... I don't have my 40 acres to practice on nor my mule to help groom the track... Da white man has made me scared of heights, that's why I can't jump that well... Awww Damn! I give up! I'm just slow as hell  :( .
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

RTR_380/450R

Thats why I dont like white people! Take TRX9 for example.
He's so white you can see him from space!
He's like a solar panel or something.

And by the way. You aint no Bubba Stewart. But you aint slow either!

Later
jt
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

Gato

Quote from: Ride1Rob on February 10, 2009, 03:40:50 AM
Oh, you're wrong on that one JT! You see, the white man didin't take the time to show a brotha how to ride fast... Dem ATV's is geared toward white people... They were built by the white man... I don't have my 40 acres to practice on nor my mule to help groom the track... Da white man has made me scared of heights, that's why I can't jump that well... Awww Damn! I give up! I'm just slow as hell  :( .
on a lighter note Ride1rob The reason it is geared toward white people is because most blks are fast on their feet they dont need a quad and hell I used to workout like hell and could not get as cut up as some brothers, Hell I think you guys got delt 2 cards when your born You are born Cutup like a race horse or BBQ cooks lol and I never chimed in on your kids video but he is bad ass my 7 year old we had him a 50 when he was 5 but all he wanted to do was donuts he loved doing donuts
2008 Yamaha Rhino 700FI(camo)
2002 Arctic Cat 400i 4x4
2010 Arctic CAt 700 h1

m0n0x1d3

Heh,Exactly we cant outrun or outjump the black folks so we had to become faster on things with 4 wheels.Rob id loan ya my mule butt he damn thing is just to lazy  :P

Anoriginal

Quote from: Ride1Rob on February 10, 2009, 03:40:50 AM
Oh, you're wrong on that one JT! You see, the white man didin't take the time to show a brotha how to ride fast... Dem ATV's is geared toward white people... They were built by the white man... I don't have my 40 acres to practice on nor my mule to help groom the track... Da white man has made me scared of heights, that's why I can't jump that well... Awww Damn! I give up! I'm just slow as hell  :( .


rolback1
One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.

Ride1Rob

Quote from: Gato on February 10, 2009, 11:27:26 AM
on a lighter note Ride1rob The reason it is geared toward white people is because most blks are fast on their feet they dont need a quad and hell I used to workout like hell and could not get as cut up as some brothers, Hell I think you guys got delt 2 cards when your born You are born Cutup like a race horse or BBQ cooks lol and I never chimed in on your kids video but he is bad ass my 7 year old we had him a 50 when he was 5 but all he wanted to do was donuts he loved doing donuts

Well, he got his arse handed to him by the those lil boys this past Saturday lol. Those lil guys keep the throttle pinned ALL the way around the track. He lets off in certain spots because he says he doesn't want to kill himself in the turns. But on the finish line jump he's the only one doing baby whips everytime he hits it  :o . Scares the crap outta me! Some of the parents call him showtime. But he's either younger or less experienced than the other kids. Thanx for the props by the way.

Ohhh Gato, you mean ripped and fast like this...

I'm to the far right...

I was a bad boy on the field as well...


LOL, sorry UF fans 1994 11-0

But this is what ticks me off... This is my lil brother on the right. Taller than me 6'7, faster than me, more ripped than me, and younger than me   :'( . LOL   I'm thinkin' my dad was holding back when I was conceived  >:( . This mofo runs like the wind.

Quote from: m0n0x1d3 on February 10, 2009, 11:42:57 AM


Heh,Exactly we cant outrun or outjump the black folks so we had to become faster on things with 4 wheels.Rob id loan ya my mule butt he damn thing is just to lazy  :P

Loan his lazy arse to me. I'll get him to work  :box.gif. Hya MULE!!!
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

Keeter

Uh Hummm...I would post pictures of me but pictures from "Playgirl" would not be allowed.   ;)   Might be able to find some from "Muscle" magazine. 
2019 Can Am 850 XMR

Asphaltdragon

Quote from: Ride1Rob on February 10, 2009, 03:40:50 AM
Oh, you're wrong on that one JT! You see, the white man didin't take the time to show a brotha how to ride fast... Dem ATV's is geared toward white people... They were built by the white man... I don't have my 40 acres to practice on nor my mule to help groom the track... Da white man has made me scared of heights, that's why I can't jump that well... Awww Damn! I give up! I'm just slow as hell  :( .

lol.... I dont care to much more about this thread, im just happy to see another brother on this thread/site.

and for all the others, if you got a quad, your my brother to!
Yellow '02 Honda 400 EX +ATP
Yellow '01 Bombardier Traxter XT
Orange '02 DS 650 Baja

trx#9

Quote from: RTR_380/450R on February 10, 2009, 05:51:19 AM
Thats why I dont like white people! Take TRX9 for example.
He's so white you can see him from space!
He's like a solar panel or something.

And by the way. You aint no Bubba Stewart. But you aint slow either!

Later
jt
I'm solar powered as well.. 8)
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

Anoriginal

I'm half white, half brown and half black. Oh, and one quarter purple.
One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.

Gato

Quote from: Realityhello on February 11, 2009, 02:37:05 AM
I'm half white, half brown and half black. Oh, and one quarter purple.
.5+.5+.5+.25= 1.75 does not compute captain
2008 Yamaha Rhino 700FI(camo)
2002 Arctic Cat 400i 4x4
2010 Arctic CAt 700 h1

Shawn

So Rob is black?????

TRX9 is solar powered

JT is a fighter

And racism is alive and stupid


This thread aint half bad :D
Sponsored by
OUT OF CONTROL POWERSPORTS located in
St. Lucie County
772-429-0206

m0n0x1d3

I was in Playgirl as well .I used the name Ron Nacho!!!!

Anoriginal

Quote from: Gato on February 11, 2009, 02:52:26 AM
Quote from: Realityhello on February 11, 2009, 02:37:05 AM
I'm half white, half brown and half black. Oh, and one quarter purple.
.5+.5+.5+.25= 1.75 does not compute captain

Stop being racist. Of course it works...I am a big dude.
One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.

Chillinthemost

Quote from: Realityhello on February 12, 2009, 02:48:46 AM
Quote from: Gato on February 11, 2009, 02:52:26 AM
Quote from: Realityhello on February 11, 2009, 02:37:05 AM
I'm half white, half brown and half black. Oh, and one quarter purple.
.5+.5+.5+.25= 1.75 does not compute captain

Stop being racist. Of course it works...I am a big dude.
The half of you that is brown doesn't count, sh1t is not a race. :-*
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

Keeter

Quote from: Chillinthemost on February 12, 2009, 02:52:57 AM
Quote from: Realityhello on February 12, 2009, 02:48:46 AM
Quote from: Gato on February 11, 2009, 02:52:26 AM
Quote from: Realityhello on February 11, 2009, 02:37:05 AM
I'm half white, half brown and half black. Oh, and one quarter purple.
.5+.5+.5+.25= 1.75 does not compute captain

Stop being racist. Of course it works...I am a big dude.
The half of you that is brown doesn't count, sh1t is not a race. :-*


HMMM  I thought he was 100% full of sh*t. 
2019 Can Am 850 XMR

IXIswamperIXI

Quote from: RTR_380/450R on February 09, 2009, 05:17:46 PM
WOW!
I wanna say, Thank God for the diverse opinions, views, and perspectives of the individuals on this site. What is even more impressive, is the manner in which you all have communciated. On such a controversial topic, it is hard pressed to find a group of guys (both black and white) who could carry this conversion to this point without actually becoming violent.

X2 I agree good group of people here! 

I just got back from Atlanta I see I missed out  ;) I didn't think it would still be posting on this topic.

I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

Ride1Rob

Now if m0n0x1d3  would have posted the playgirl pics you would have missed something. But since he didn't... and if you do, delete yourself out of them. We don't want to see that  :Dead.gif  .
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

Anoriginal

Quote from: Keeter on February 12, 2009, 02:48:21 PM
Quote from: Chillinthemost on February 12, 2009, 02:52:57 AM
Quote from: Realityhello on February 12, 2009, 02:48:46 AM
Quote from: Gato on February 11, 2009, 02:52:26 AM
Quote from: Realityhello on February 11, 2009, 02:37:05 AM
I'm half white, half brown and half black. Oh, and one quarter purple.
.5+.5+.5+.25= 1.75 does not compute captain

Stop being racist. Of course it works...I am a big dude.
The half of you that is brown doesn't count, sh1t is not a race. :-*


HMMM  I thought he was 100% full of sh*t. 


Both of you guys can get in line and pucker up.
One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.