10 hour endurance race

Started by duroc825, November 27, 2008, 02:26:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul_S

Quote from: bseckel on February 15, 2009, 11:54:00 PM
What team were you on? What bikes were you riding? I was there on Team Motoplex, I was the one Red Honda with the metal Mulisha grafics.

Jacob Rides a Poopalaris (he rides it well though  ;D). They were on the team with DaleQuad, Mike H (Duroc) and YbNormal. Due to some mechanical issues (suprisingly not from the Poopalaris) I think they came third.

Good job too everyone.

Jacob Fort

Quote from: Paul_S on February 16, 2009, 08:00:48 AM
Quote from: bseckel on February 15, 2009, 11:54:00 PM
What team were you on? What bikes were you riding? I was there on Team Motoplex, I was the one Red Honda with the metal Mulisha grafics.

Jacob Rides a Poopalaris (he rides it well though  ;D). They were on the team with DaleQuad, Mike H (Duroc) and YbNormal. Due to some mechanical issues (suprisingly not from the Poopalaris) I think they came third.

Good job too everyone.

Thanks paul!

ya i ride a polaris and there as a canondale 432, honda 400, and a z400 on the team.

bseckel

Oh your team had the Z400 that was stuck out on the 7 mile loop for almost all of the race right?

duroc825

Yeah that was our z400 but ybnormal ended up doing his laps on the cannondale and did Very good in making up lost time. We didn't give it a full effort though to get 1st back cause Paul paid me 500 bucks to let his "name" win. Oops I wasn't supposed to say anything!  ;D Seriously though you had some good lap times. Congrats. Look forward to the next one. What's the date Paul?

Jacob Fort

Quote from: duroc825 on February 16, 2009, 07:01:50 PM
Yeah that was our z400 but ybnormal ended up doing his laps on the cannondale and did Very good in making up lost time. We didn't give it a full effort though to get 1st back cause Paul paid me 500 bucks to let his "name" win. Oops I wasn't supposed to say anything!  ;D Seriously though you had some good lap times. Congrats. Look forward to the next one. What's the date Paul?

Mike? Didnt know this was you.lol

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com