Monster Jam??

Started by jayman, January 25, 2009, 08:44:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jayman

So who is going to the Monster Jam in Tampa??? I only ask because I will be there racing the wife's rzr and was looking for some support.  I just raced the one in Orlando and won both the heat and the race.  I hope to do the same in Tampa but I think I have a bullseye on me now so I could use the extra cheering!!!  We will be at the pit party signing autographs for the kids so stop by and say hi.  We had 75 pictures that I signed the other day and went through them in about an hour so we will have more in Tampa.  Also signed many shirts and magazines....once again stop by and say hi.

Here are some pictures from Orlando's race

The first heat I started in Fourth and finished first and in the main I started first and got passed but the last lap and last turn I got around him because of a lapped rider (Rhino!!!)















2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

Muddbuggy

We will be there with about thirty others so we will do some serious cheering. Good luck!
GOTTA HORNEY RHINO....06' CAMO
07' OZARK 250
05' Z250
05' Z400 ACnerfs/beadlocks/carbon fiber Yoshi


SEABEEJIM IS A CLOWN PUNCHER.....

jayman

#64  ;)


Come on by and say hi!
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

Da_Mtg_Man

That is WAY cool. Congrats on the win.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

jayman

2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com